Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 pm
Bloorigard2
The 'magical girl' characters, I think they're called. That's what annoys me... I just.. don't like them.

How so? Most magical girl shows I've seen have several girls that are each a different 'type', and most of them are pretty common anime character types in general. Disliking all magical girls, but not the non-magical girls who are really similar personality-wise, seems really odd.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm
I've never really thought about it, I suppose people who are stuck up assholes or know it alls. They play an important part in the Anime, like Shotaro in Skip Beat, but I hate that man's freakin' guts because he's a huge d**k. xD  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Lady_Whitetree

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:39 am
Zephyrkitty
Bloorigard2
The 'magical girl' characters, I think they're called. That's what annoys me... I just.. don't like them.

How so? Most magical girl shows I've seen have several girls that are each a different 'type', and most of them are pretty common anime character types in general. Disliking all magical girls, but not the non-magical girls who are really similar personality-wise, seems really odd.

Ok, so it's mostly the transformations. Also, I don't really like some of the ultra-bubbly personalities most of them have that I've seen.

I do like some varieties of them, but it's just that... the majority of types annoy me. Though, the characters made seemingly just for sex and flirting annoy me.
Especially if they seem helpless in other respects.

I'm sorry about the previous post, I know it's not an excuse, but I've been having sleep issues, and that post was made on very heavy sleep medicines. I think I may have fallen asleep after that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:19 am
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
I have about the same opinion on whats annoying as you xD But I also dislike the characters that are obviously only there for fan service. Even boys. I love knowing that a story has enough plot to keep someone coming back or more, without the need to show excessive skin shots and such c: Also whats the name of the series?
if that bolded line is true, then stay away from SenBasa. very big on it, very big yur hur hur

Oh dear, lol XD
it's looseleaf historical, so the fanservice is more bonus. i'd give you a link to YouTube for one of the episodes, but it's being weird right now

Ah! Well if it decides to work, send me ze link c: I'll give it a shot anyhow lol
http://www.funimation.com/sengoku-basara-samurai-kings
you can watch every episode (subbed) here

thank you!  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:23 pm
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston
Kitalpha Hart
madelynheston

Oh dear, lol XD
it's looseleaf historical, so the fanservice is more bonus. i'd give you a link to YouTube for one of the episodes, but it's being weird right now

Ah! Well if it decides to work, send me ze link c: I'll give it a shot anyhow lol
http://www.funimation.com/sengoku-basara-samurai-kings
you can watch every episode (subbed) here

thank you!
welcome  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:18 pm
I'm not a huge fan of the ditzy characters
or the ones that are completely one-sided
personalities with no depth. /: I'm also not
a fan of the characters that are given tragic
pasts, like Sasuke from Naruto.

kjnbfgpkdfdgn

Devoted Friend

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:39 am
Yonakii
I really dislike the bitchy tsundere types. The ones that constantly abuse others (guys) for absolutely no reason, and yet are adored by fans because they look "cute".

I feel the same way is pisses me off every time I see an anime with one in there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:32 am
hmm... i don't like the type that are over confident and always thinks they are right (like Black Star from Soul Eater). I find that they get on my nerve....  

AcaciaFir

Malevolent Fairy

Awesome Torchic

Business Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:08 pm
I can't stand the characters that act tough all the time -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:10 pm
Yonakii
I really dislike the bitchy tsundere types. The ones that constantly abuse others (guys) for absolutely no reason, and yet are adored by fans because they look "cute".

This  

Awesome Torchic

Business Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

hoenest

Darling

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:05 pm
idiotic female protagonists who are addicted to punishment. seriously, they have to get back together with the guy who broke their hearts. please stop, you're making yourself desperate for that D, girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:26 am
Typical cliches aside? The main guy for most "child friendly" anime. You know, those guys that always seem to have goggles and insane hair. I find they look and act the same. Always reckless. Cheery. Love everyone.

Than the shows for girls are like the female version of that.

Strangely, though....Usagi of Sailor Moon never got on my nerves as much as the above. Maybe it's the crying and being a wimp that makes her just different enough. Less of that "Oh, look, so much danger I could die, lets go have ADVENTURE!"

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Visual Harmony

Bashful Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 am
When side characters are taking the spotlight -__-  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 am
Magical girl characters
Those characters that are over powered for no reason
Those characters that keep constantly getting upgrades *cough*ICHIGO*cough*
Moe... I hate those :/
Those girls with high pitch voices
And I hate Mary sues/ Gary Stus :/  

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

miaxloveless210

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:35 am
those wimpy boys that constenly get put down by bitchy girls who have got a stick up there butt. but contunes to be nice to them allowing that bitchy girl to step all over him ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i hate that scream scream

im taking about animes like suzka and tenchi muho those kind mostly suzka  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces