9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 am
Entry #1

November 6th, 2012

Introduction to the Plain and Panic Stricken Life of LustfulMuffinDemon

Good afternoon anyone who's reading this. I'm Jenny aka LustfulMuffinDemon.

I've recently joined It's a Girl Thing and when I logged on to Gaia today I noticed the announcement about the guild's goal to hit 400,000 post by the end of the year. In the short amount of time I've been a member of this guild I've seen that it really is a home on Gaia and I'd like to do my part and help get there so I've decided the best way too contribute without doing a bunch of meaningless bumps would be to take part in the journal forum.

Now I've tried to keep journals in real life but it's always difficult to keep up with it. I also have a Tumblr which started as a journal but eventually morphed into a massive array of random pictures, fandom love and thought blurbs.

So I'm going to try my luck here in the journal forums.
Wish me luck,
Muffin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:36 am
Entry #2
Tuesday November 6th, 2012

Vote or Do Not Vote, There is No Maybe

Good afternoon anyone who's reading this, hope everyone is having a good day.

Anyways to start off, I hope everyone know that today is Election Day in the US and polls are open to the public. This will be my first time voting in a presidential election as I was 6 months shy of my 18th birthday during the '08 election.

I won't go into detail about who I support I just want to mention that I hope everyone who can vote does and I hope that those who vote make an informed decision that they can be proud of. I don't care if you're voting for Candidate A or Candidate B I just hope you're doing your part to make your voice heard.I know a lot of people my age (18-25) feel their voice doesn't matter and voting is pointless but it does.

I'll stop before I start ranting because that isn't the point of this entry so I'll leave you all with this.

Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.

Sincerely,
Muffin

LustfulMuffinDemon

Dapper Phantom

9,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff