Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Journals
The Sparkly Life of Lulu.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 pm
I've been debating doing this or not.
But I do need a place to rant and write out what I feel.

I am Lulu, and I'm not as active in this guild as I wish to be.
I am currently 15 years and 9 months young.
I was born in England and wish I still lived there, because me and America don't get along.
My sexuality.. it stays the same, but I keep finding new words to describe it.
I'll make a post about it later.

I have two siblings, a brother who is amazing but pushes me away, and a horrible, rude little sister.
My parents are bland, and I'll talk more about my Mum later, I have a lot to say about her.

That's pretty much the basics.

Let us go onward!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm
Sexuality/Gender
Well, there is three parts to this..

1. I am asexual, I have never been interested in what's downstairs.
I get that sex is used to reproduce, but I don't get why people do all that other unnecessary stuff.
I mean, I get that some people enjoy it, but it's just not something for me.
This frustrates me kind of, because I can be quite perverted, but it's hard for me to distinguish which gender I like when I don't like sex from either.

2. I like girls, as a girl I would then be a homosexual.

3. I am genderqueer as hell. I have no idea what my gender is. Some days I feel like wearing a dress and being a girl, others days I curse my breasts and everything else.
I guess I would say I'm 'third gender' or just fluid, probably.
I think I will try to go to therapy, because I do want to go on T and get surgery.
I would love to talk to someone who is having similar gender issues c:

Coming out.
I recently came out to my Mum, and a bunch of my friends already knew, it was something casual with them.
The school I go to is absolutely, completing accepting of any sexuality/gender, so I've gotten no prejudice.

My Mum confused me slightly with her reaction. I told her one night and all she said was, "Okay, so what?"
So I just said, "I just wanted you to know." Then I went to bed.
The next day she came into my room and we had a big talk about it.
To summarize what she said is that I'm young and I haven't experienced anything.
That I need to go out and explore everything and everyone.
She pretty much told me to have sex with everyone, even after I told her I had no sexual attraction.
The real kicker was that she said while I did all this I needed to get straight A's in school and be a super genius.

Sorry, I can't do that.

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

Fee blanche

Shy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:21 pm
So there's this LGBT group in my town and I know quite a lot of people that go there.
I've only been once and I didn't tell my parents about it, but they found out afterwards xP
I met some really cool people there and it's really fun, with different themes and such each week.
The week after I went I asked my Mum if I could go again, and she seems really weird about it and she told me to talk to my Dad about it.
But I don't talk to my Dad about personal stuff, so I didn't.

I haven't gone for almost two months, and I'm just nervous about bringing it up with my Mum.
I asked her today and she seemed really uncomfortable.
It's like she thinks if I go there then I'll become "more gay" or something.
It's just a fun hangout thing each week, lots of people there are straight or bi, not just homosexual.

I really enjoyed it when I went and I don't know how to get my Mum to understand that it's purely innocent.

Well, there is a lot of drama/dating between everyone that goes there..
but other than that it's harmless.

Journals

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff