Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Dang this stupid heart.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kanterella

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:47 am
So I met this really cool guy and he was super cute. Super cool. I had a really good time hanging out with him. We kissed. It was awesome. The sad thing is that he moved off from here a while back and was in visiting family. I really liked him and he seemed like the kind of guy I could really fall for. Well he left and now im like dang you heart for letting me fall for this guy. Even if he felt the same way or not im just kinda sad. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 am
surprised

aren't you gonna contact him somehow?  

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

kanterella

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:04 am
Spardel Shinobi
surprised

We traded numbers to text and stuff. I actually texted him once or twice. Im so nervous I dont know what to say.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am
kanterella
Spardel Shinobi
surprised

We traded numbers to text and stuff. I actually texted him once or twice. Im so nervous I dont know what to say.

C'mon dude, you already kissed him. See if you can meet up with him again.
He sounds like a nice guy haha wink  

Spardel Shinobi

Sublime Creature

kanterella

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:13 pm
Spardel Shinobi
kanterella
Spardel Shinobi
surprised

Thanks! I guess I will have to try and keep this updated while im at it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm
kanterella
Spardel Shinobi
kanterella
Spardel Shinobi
surprised

Thanks! I guess I will have to try and keep this updated while im at it. biggrin

Just don't sell yourself short. You probably have attractive qualities too...don't forget that. If he takes a long time to get back to you...either he's as nervous as you are right now...or he's just a, no pun intended...d*** tease.  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

kanterella

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:00 am
humble_gypsy_traveller
kanterella
Spardel Shinobi
kanterella
Spardel Shinobi
surprised

Just don't sell yourself short. You probably have attractive qualities too...don't forget that. If he takes a long time to get back to you...either he's as nervous as you are right now...or he's just a, no pun intended...d*** tease.

Haha thanks. I appreciate it. Yeah i'm going to give it a bit but if I end up putting in all the work and he doesn't show interest i'm done. I don't want to spend all my time and energy on someone who isn't willing to put in the work too. smile  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games