“It's exactly what it sounds like. Rintessa and I disagree on a million different things. She thinks she's always right along with her science. I prefer recreation. This means I build, destroy, rebuild and redestroy. Call me freaky all you'd like, but construction and deconstruction is my way of saying how I feel. It also shows my artistic side.”

This house is rather large that used to house about twenty to thirty people before Sever and Rintessa's parents were involved in an accident. While half of the house, the eastern half of the house, is full of mayhem and chaos along with broken glass, the other half of the house, the western half, is so clean and laboratory-like. Be prepared to hear germs and viruses dying in that half of the house. The only normal part of the house is the public areas which means the entryway, the den, the livingroom, the dining hall, the kitchen and the front and back yards.

“Since Sever and I disagree on literally everything, I've given him half of the house to do whatever it is he does. I took up residence on the other half of the house where I can be the science geek I am. You have to get to know us to understand how we can coincide in the same house.”