Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Displaced TM users? 8D;;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Friday the 13th

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 am
Sorry if this is redundant from the other "TM closing/Introduction" threads, but I feel like it's different loll.

Can we have a thread of people displaced from TM and therefore new to Gaia? 8D;;
I haven't been active on here for... 7 years? orz

Would gladly accept any friend requests and such. ;_;

Also is there an avatar simulator that you can just input your username and have your avatar show up? 8D;; (like dreamself.me)
I'm thinking about swapping genders but finding all the items is such a pain. OTL  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:21 am
We're gonna need more of that considering all the new and old-haven't-been-on-gaia-in-forever players xD

Feel free to make any sort of thread btw. I think I made a sub forum category to help new gaia members, but I haven't added threads to it. Don't have to wait on me or anything. Just saying, but I'll work on something too.

This is the equvalent of dream selfies: http://www.tektek.org/dream/

Choose Inventory TekTek to get items that are in your inventory. I don't think there's a means of just viewing anyone's avatar unfortunately. That's the closest we have.
o3o Someone should make it!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Friday the 13th

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 am
//Didn't even know things such as "sub forums" existed
haha. OTL

and thanks~
I wasn't sure if tektek was the only option.
Yeaah someone should really make that option if possible. ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:35 am
I've been out of the loop a bit with Gaia, so maybe there is something. I'd love to know if there is!

If you look to the top of the main forum page (not the guild page. Just the main page for the guild's forums), you'll see the sub forums =)
Fancy ~

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

TheAnneh

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 am
Friday the 13th

I'm thinking about swapping genders but finding all the items is such a pain. OTL

If you ever need any help around the site, feel free to PM me. A lot has changed in 7 years. xD

As far as changing your gender, everything you need will be found at Skin Tyte, a gold shop (Shops -> Shop Directory -> Skin Tyte). It is a tad expensive: a Gender Bender Potion Costs 50,000g. (Now-a-days it isn't ALL that much, but I remember that seven years ago it was). The thing about using the potion, though, is that it chooses a random skin color. So you'll have to buy a skin color potion. Human skins are "Human _ Potion," the blank being A, B, C, etc based on how dark the skin gets. You can also get vampire, dark elf, etc skins in the shop as well. :3

I hope that helps a little. :3  
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff