Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Screencap Memories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:34 am
In tribute to some of the things we've done, participated in, witnessed on TinierMe.

I want you guys to take screencaps of those special moments and share them! It could be your current selfy, a dream selfy, a diary post, a forum or group thread, an official or unofficial event, a trade, etc - anything. Take a screencap of it, and post it here =)

Try to avoid posting large images. What you can do as well is link your image if it's too big - or do something I like to do, which is make a smaller version or a cropped version of the image, and then turn the image into a hyperlink that will lead to the larger image.
Gaia's forum system takes care of the code for you, which is another nice perk about this site.
All you need to do is click on the IMG button on the top, choose your image. Then highlight the code for the image, and click the URL button, paste the URL inside the URL bar, and keep hitting okay till you're done.

==
I wanted to enjoy this selfy outfit for a bit longer. I had been waiting 2 Halloweens for TM to finally release the Wicked Kitty suit. I was so happy when it was finally released this year!!
=( But now i'll only be able to wear it till December.

And on this post!

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:12 am
User Image

The sadness!!!!  

Lunacy Savage Dream

Man-Hungry Prophet

14,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 am
D; Boo! Sad!

I need to find some happy memories to post on here.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:28 pm
Piyokko backing me up

Thanksgiving party with Pomelo

Apperication

Smiggles vs Yukiko

Piyokko visited me once

And Piyokko gifted me once

SELFY even paid me a visit

Remember Tinier Cafe?

I'll miss my pretties

Gettign spooned in Piyokko's room O.o

Remember this guy?  

Mizuno Aoi

Invisible Shoujo

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:43 pm
Aww, those are good memories! I wish I had been more social in my earlier days on TM.
I should have screen capped when TM staff where on my profile >..> That's pretty cool!

D; I never really befriended them though.
I think they were there to check up on the Bubble Gum Kitty top 20 users to fish out the individuals who may have been cheating. That was before the event ended. They did congratulate me that time ; u;

For a while, Stephanie wore a profile that she had requested I make for her. That was a pretty special moment. I never got to befriend her either, but I talked to her several times, and almost met with her IRL on two occasions. Lost the opportunity to also meet some others of the staff for missing out on the second time = A=
I do regret that a bit.

Stephanie's layout: IMG Link01
Character art belongs to ummm....I think Quiss?

This was something else special too. Winning the BGK event!! 2nd place, but still cool! Those points were a bish to get!
The BGK Tournament

This was the event page

This is what we needed to do to get points to win the event

These are all of the remaining Magic Wand Oranges I still have in my inventory, even after giving several of them away to people who never participated in the event

These were the other top 20 winners of the BGK contest! One of them I still talk to. I got to befriend a few of them, but most went away or became inactive. One I believe has joined us here =)

I think that will be all from me for now

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am
I forgot one

TinierMe gift card

crying  

Mizuno Aoi

Invisible Shoujo

8,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Timid 100

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:03 am
Mizuno Aoi
I forgot one

TinierMe gift card

crying

Ahhh Me to!!! I was so happy when that card came in. I made sure I was wearing my most favorite outfit at the time!
...which was still my favorite up until the Wicked Cat Suit came out.

I also looved the cute card that came with it. It was like a TinierMe Holiday card =u=
Card is too cute

Card-Card

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

I know this is really old, but it was with some of my best friends waay back when... like two months in to the site being created. Honestly, this is one of my favourite memories on there.

User Image
User Image
these two were taken today.
Today has been one of the best days that I have had on there in a very long time. :3  

Celechiko

Lonely Fatcat

11,150 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items