Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:34 am
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau
Rubai Sora
Hotau

yea maybe.... these past fights like a cpl months ago, they've been talking about divorce and who i want to stay with...

User Image

Well, if it comes to you having to choose, just listen to your heart.

Post style by PhallenPixie

My heart is being selfish and telling me that I want both of them : x
Louisa Iris said it right. You can have both of them. They just won't live in the same roof and so you would spend time with your mom and dad separately.

I've already considered that, but if I live with either of them alone, there's a con to both
Do you think you are happy right now and is happier in this situation than the one we told you ?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:38 am
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau
Rubai Sora
Hotau

yea maybe.... these past fights like a cpl months ago, they've been talking about divorce and who i want to stay with...

User Image

Well, if it comes to you having to choose, just listen to your heart.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Louisa Iris said it right. You can have both of them. They just won't live in the same roof and so you would spend time with your mom and dad separately.

I've already considered that, but if I live with either of them alone, there's a con to both
Do you think you are happy right now and is happier in this situation than the one we told you ?

Well probably... cuz if I only live with one of them it'll make everything worse, if I live with my mom, my dad isn't going to keep contact with us, and if I go with my dad I probably will get stressed out a lot more  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:42 am
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau

Well probably... cuz if I only live with one of them it'll make everything worse, if I live with my mom, my dad isn't going to keep contact with us, and if I go with my dad I probably will get stressed out a lot more

My parents are divorced. They were talking divorce since I was 8 year old.
They hide their relationship problems to us, till it just bursted out. I don't want to get into details, but if you think you prefer this situation right now. Then, I don't know else what to tell you. What can make this better.

You chose what you want and sure you're mom is very kind to do what you wish. Remember this. You must be grateful towards your mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 am
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau
XxAriaxX
Hotau

My parents are divorced. They were talking divorce since I was 8 year old.
They hide their relationship problems to us, till it just bursted out. I don't want to get into details, but if you think you prefer this situation right now. Then, I don't know else what to tell you. What can make this better.

You chose what you want and sure you're mom is very kind to do what you wish. Remember this. You must be grateful towards your mother.

Yes i know that's why i sometimes feel guilty that she is doing this because of me  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:33 pm
I think the answer everyone wants to give you is to just have your parents separate and you live with your mother.

While I don't think it's fair that your mother put the fact that she's still with your father because of you on your shoulders, it does indeed show that she's given up a lot for you. What your dad did (with the knife) is even more terrifying, knowing that she is with a man who would resort to hurting himself if she left. That's a form of manipulation so he can get what he wants. It's the same when he says he would stop talking to the both of you. He doesn't want your mom to leave, so he'll emotionally cripple the both of you so she doesn't, by threatening to hurt himself or to just never speak with either of you again. He doesn't care about your or your mother's feelings, all he cares about is himself and what he wants. That's not fair to either of you and believe me, that is one of the worst kinds of stress you can ever have when you're this young.

You're 13 years old, getting into your young adult years. You're going to have SO much happen in the next few years, do you really want your parent's relationship weighing you down along the way? Do you want to have to think about your mom suffering, your dad threatening to knife himself, or feel how much pressure he's putting on you in your activities (such as piano). Think about this in the long run. Is having your dad in your life really the best thing for you? He stresses you out and gives you ultimatums so he can get what he wants. Believe me, if he is the kind of person you should have in your life, he will continue to be a father to you, regardless of having your mom or not, or if you stayed with your mom and not him. If he leaves you two in the dust because he couldn't have what he wanted, what do you think that says about him? He wouldn't deserve to be apart of your life.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:01 am
Hotau

I don't mind living with one of them, but I don't want to live with my dad alone because he really strict sometimes when it comes to certain things, and if I live with my mom he'll stay out of our life

User Image User Image

I didn't mean for you to live with one of them permanently. I was thinking maybe you'll continue living with your mom and only visit your dad once in a while. Like every weekend, you'll visit him or something.

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items