Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[FIELD CLASS] Making Inkjars | Wrap up: Page 12! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:59 pm
At one point Haze was actually at Skald's side, restraining himself from plucking out some of the hairs on his head. He was so blue--and glowy! He sparkled! It was a major improvement on his looks, better than orange! Hopefully he would look like this forever!

Finally, he looked over just in time to see something explode and cover a good amount of the students and horsemen in glittery, rainbow goo. It was then he also took note of the teacher, and his mood colour eyes. Whoa! Was that something that would happen to all of them? To be honest, he wouldn't mind it it happened--even though it already had--as it was pretty damn cool!

Snickering, Haze chocked down some laughter and held back a grin as the teacher explained the fact that they would be stuck like this for a couple of days. Did that mean Felix and Skald would both look like this? For two days!? This really was the best class ever! They looked like they could be a part of his family, what with all that blue! "This is so cool! We all match! At long last!" The swamp dragon grinned, pleased with the results of the class. However, that excitement would be short lived when he found out that he now stuck out like a sore thumb among the group.

"Too bad you guys won't stay like this. I think its the best thing that could have happened to you both!" He nodded approvingly.

He was tempted to pinch a few of the inkjars from the class, and secretly feed it to both Felix and Skald when they were none the wiser, just to keep their new blue look. Though, he doubted that would go over well when they found out. Well, Felix might not care, but Skald might freak out on him. Still.. he was tempted by the thought.

"Well, with class dismissed, I guess I will be heading back to my swamp to chill out for a while. Oh, and you guys owe me a drink now. And food. The inkjars had an interesting taste to them, but sadly they did not live up to my expectations." He sighed, waving a hand at the two boils. "I'll see you both around later."

With that, the dragon turned on his heel and headed straight for the door. It was questionable if Haze would ever clue in that he was a walking rainbow giant.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: LividPeas  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:38 pm
Felix was, needless to say, ECSTATIC to be able to zoom around looking something akin to Hazes colorations. Why? Because it was AWESOME to be black and blue!

...Maybe even a leetle bit robotic.

His hair was black with bright blue tips, his eyes were the same blue, his skin was also black with some blue spotting, etc etc. He looked like a little haze-twin to him, and that made him PROUD. Even better? Brother Skald ALSO looked like Haze!

"We are part of the Haze fanclub now yes yes yes?" He peeped at Skald and Haze before smiling.

All too soon though it was over, and the dragon was pouting. Reaaalllyyy? Oh well... at least they looked cool for now.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Lilwolfpard  

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 pm
Just when he thought the worst was over, the slug exploded, coating Mmur and the rest of the classroom in rainbow spew. The horseman squeezed his eyes shut, repeating what sounded a lot like the word "beans" over and over again until a noticeable calm washed over him.

He was pretty sure there were showers in the gym, Maybe he could swing by there right now.

(( thankee dragasaurus <3 ))

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: smerdle  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:09 pm
Oh, was it time to go? Thackery wearily blinked a few times, trying to make sense of the situation. But that took effort. And some thinking. He just wanted to nap.

Yawning, he scratched his ear and shuffled out of the classroom, daydreaming about curling up in front of the fire.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: nothingyet

[tnxu Drag! <3]  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:48 am
Mirac rubbed his face wearily as the teacher dragged the WDG out of the room. Seriously? Silver or gold poop? "Maybe I'll call in dead the next few days," he muttered as he stood up. "Amy, why exactly did I let you talk me into this class again?"

He held his hand out to help the ghoul up, trying to ignore the fact his fingernails were as golden as the chains wrapped around his body. Oh yeah, he wouldn't be living this down anytime soon.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Anguis Lingua  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Taima watched with interest--and mild disgust--as the slug exploded into rainbow-colored goo. She quickly raised a wing to shield herself from the worst of it and was only mostly successful; it splattered her dress and dripped from her feathers and skin, seemingly from nowhere as she was still invisible.

Mostly invisible, anyway. Her skin and hair were still invisible, as were most of her wings except where the eye-shaped designs were. As she walked out the door looking like nothing but an empty dress and a pair of boots, it looked like a bunch of glaring eyes were chasing after her. That wasn't the only thing that followed her out that day, but she wouldn't realize that until it was too late.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: angrybunny  

Inle-roo

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:52 pm
Terra was HAPPY. Seriously happy. Her blonde hair was now black and neon blue--she had always wanted black hair. "Is there a way to keep this?" she asked excitedly, unaware that her eyes, usually silvery blue, were now electric blue--but she was aware that her fingernails were that color. She admired her fingernails happily. "I will need to get fingernail polish in this color," she decided, enthused.

Absently she picked up the fake bottle and the real husk bottle, heading out the door as she kept admiring her new colors--and ran into the side of the door. "Oops."

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Ice Queen
Thank you!!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:35 pm
Two days? Two days his bro and ghoulfriend would spend on fire.

A small whine escaped Mort at the thought of sharing a room with Bells after this. Jack damn it. Trouble was going to love this . . . Ugh, why had he left his room again? Running a hand through his hair, Mort thanked the professor for an, ah, interesting class and shuffled away, wondering if there was use for his temporarily glowing parts.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Mediciner  

medigel

Anxious Spirit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:01 am
Muka wasn't sure how he liked the idea of being like this for a few days.

At least he got a shiny out of it. He STARED at it with his beady red eyes as he shuffled out the door.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: iloveyouDIE  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:12 pm
Two days wasn't so bad!
At least, Belladonna just couldn't see why two days was that bad. After all, at least her skin was normal colored now! The witch momentarily smiled down at her pale skin, glad it was no longer blackened and orange, and reached a hand up to feel her hair. Unfortunately, that was still fire. Well, at least it looked kind of pretty, right?
With a smile the witch turned to address Mort and found him... Booking it out the door.
Unaware that her eyes had taken on a golden hue, the witch watched him leave and could only stare after him for a long moment.

User Image

In the manner of a defeated scarling Belladonna slumped her shoulders and exited the class at a snail's pace, not even bothering to give Malcolm one last thumbs up before she left.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: AyeAvast  

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:06 am
[Gonna send these out before I go to bed today! ;; Sorry for the wait!

Edit: Inkjars will go out tomorrow ;;]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:01 pm

Two days. Alexander had to look like a walking torch for two. Freaking. Days.

Not cool. Sooooo not cool.

At least it was only his nails, which were glowing orange, and his hair that still looked like a fire on top of his head. Oh, and apparently his eyes as well, if professor Malcolm's ever-changing mood eyes were any indication.

The zomboil was feeling very, very distraught by the time he finally was able to make himself move and stumble out of the class.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: Seussi

( (ahhhh sorry I was so late ;; ))  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Sara Draconia

Wheezing Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 am
Amy giggled and took the boil's hand to get up. Her nails were fiery looking as well as her hair. "We'll it was interesting to say the least. We should go to a class together again sometime." She smiled and looked at his golden nails. "I think you look quite dashing." She giggled a bit more, her hair flickering slightly like a flame. She then tugged him slightly to follow her as she left the classroom.

IT FOLLOWED ME HOME!
Mini sn: SaraDraconia  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 am
[All sent out; thread will be locked. No more new pet claims.]  

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers