Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[Instability Portal] YER A WIZARD, OTTO [Otto/Eva] Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:20 pm
Eva began to nod, only to stare at the boy blankly when he asked about the costumes. There was a moment of silence, and then she lifted her brows. "Puppy, haven't you read Harry Potter?"

She made to a note to buy him the full series for Christmas (along with plenty of other gifts, of course...including suits).

His answered earned a chuckle. Burgers, of course. "I don't know if we have any frozen patties or stuff back in the kitchen--and even then, it won't be that good--but maybe we can go take a look?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 am
"Uh.. I know of it?" He answered with a raised brow. "I think I watched the movie once.."

Way to dash a boy's dreams, Eva. Otto frowned and huffed. "Fiiine..." They'd look. Only to bring reality back to his sad sad face. No burgers in Deus.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:39 pm
Eva was looking at Otto with an immense amount of shock. After a moment passed, she let out a breath and shook her head. "As soon as the portals are up again, I'm going to fix that as soon as possible. I know they were initially marketed as kid books, but they're really good, okay?"

She didn't give him a chance to answer before grabbing his hand, cheerfully dragging him along. "Don't make that face, Puppy! Come on, we'll find something good to eat." Hopefully.

...It was going to be a long day.

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces