Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Serious embarassing health issue but without insurance.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do u Lyk Kets

Witty Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 am
I've had a pretty rough time with a female's issues being it hasn't been exactly normal. It put me in the hospital 4 or 5 months ago but at that time I had insurance from the government. I moved States so now I don't.. its ruling my life as of late. Who wants their monthly...for a month? No one. We barely feel like ourselves those few days and I don't for weeks.. its just starting to get to me and my school work. All I do is sleep.. anything that might help or have you gone through something like this?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:37 am
I used to have tonnes of problems with mine rolleyes i was in hospital almost every month, fortunately im English (Yay NHS) so i didnt have the worries of doctors bills. But its massively depressing to be mad so ill by something thats supposed to be natural. Eventually they put me on the pill so i no longer have periods which solves the issues for now.

If your sleeping alot it probably means our getting anaemic, try eating more iorn rich foods to keep your energy up a bit.
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

koreycabra

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:57 am
LogicalFallacies
I've had a pretty rough time with a female's issues being it hasn't been exactly normal. It put me in the hospital 4 or 5 months ago but at that time I had insurance from the government. I moved States so now I don't.. its ruling my life as of late. Who wants their monthly...for a month? No one. We barely feel like ourselves those few days and I don't for weeks.. its just starting to get to me and my school work. All I do is sleep.. anything that might help or have you gone through something like this?

I have a medical hormone issue called PCOS/PCOD Poly-cystic Ovarian Syndrome/Disease depending on where you are from. And I get my period maybe once or twice every other year or so..occasionally it gets more regular..but it stays for months on end. It's very painful, and my reproductive system is scarred in cysts. It's typically painful throughout the year and as of three years now, I've been uninsured and unable to recieve my pain medication used to treat the symptoms as there is no cure. It makes my work life difficult, because some days I just literally can't get out of bed, and quite honestly, some days I prefer not to. Losing my insurance at 18 yrs old was one of the worst things that happened to me. And now at 21, I am unable to pay for any kind of health care and whatever happens to me happens to me. As of late my condition is getting worse and I spend a lot of tme worrying about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:16 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
I used to have tonnes of problems with mine rolleyes i was in hospital almost every month, fortunately im English (Yay NHS) so i didnt have the worries of doctors bills. But its massively depressing to be mad so ill by something thats supposed to be natural. Eventually they put me on the pill so i no longer have periods which solves the issues for now.

If your sleeping alot it probably means our getting anaemic, try eating more iorn rich foods to keep your energy up a bit.
heart
It happened last time I got so robbed of any energy and I got dizzy and I couldn't even get out of bed for long periods of time. Its also just really heavy and ill tell you there's no way it can be normal. The details would be horrendous. I'm just awfully tired of feeling so unlike myself. I will try looking at iron rich foods though thank you.  

Do u Lyk Kets

Witty Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Do u Lyk Kets

Witty Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:20 am
Kortz
Well I'm glad I'm not alone with issues regarding healthcare. Is there anything food wise or maybe natural remedies you've tried?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:22 am
LogicalFallacies
Kortz
Well I'm glad I'm not alone with issues regarding healthcare. Is there anything food wise or maybe natural remedies you've tried?

They say if you have monthly issues the best things to do is either take fish oils or get on a diabetic-similar diet, essentially little or no white-colored foods. My food budget isn't great right not but I've been doing that and no soda and it seems to go okay.  

koreycabra

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Do u Lyk Kets

Witty Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am
Kortz
LogicalFallacies
Kortz

They say if you have monthly issues the best things to do is either take fish oils or get on a diabetic-similar diet, essentially little or no white-colored foods. My food budget isn't great right not but I've been doing that and no soda and it seems to go okay.
Baha it really seems like we are in the same boat. I had 17 dollars for groceries for two people today.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:27 am
LogicalFallacies
Kortz
LogicalFallacies
Kortz

Baha it really seems like we are in the same boat. I had 17 dollars for groceries for two people today.

Yeah, I just moved and I haven't been eating at all for a week or two. It wasn't until I got some donations from a relative that I've been back on track.  

koreycabra

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Do u Lyk Kets

Witty Sex Symbol

12,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 am
Kortz
LogicalFallacies
Kortz
LogicalFallacies
Kortz

Yeah, I just moved and I haven't been eating at all for a week or two. It wasn't until I got some donations from a relative that I've been back on track.
Well that's good. We are getting some food shipped to us but not for some time. My godmother works but we also just moved so we had a lot of bills.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:33 am
LogicalFallacies
Kortz
LogicalFallacies
Kortz
LogicalFallacies
Kortz

Well that's good. We are getting some food shipped to us but not for some time. My godmother works but we also just moved so we had a lot of bills.

I have everything paid but rent but I am not getting good work hours.  

koreycabra

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items