Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:06 pm
Rubai Sora
Violet-Shay

Hmmm I may need to find that game, I just hope Im able to play it it would be be a bummer if I got it and was unable to. Stupid depth perception problem

User Image

Well, they have been releasing PS2 games on the PSN. They might come out with it on there. Then you can play it on the PSP in theory. I know that the first Suikoden came out on the PSN and it's a PS1 game.

Post style by PhallenPixie

My boyfriend has a ps3 I may ask him to download it for me  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:46 pm
I love vocaloid heart

The first song I heard was Circle you Circle you cuz this kid was plying it but i couldnt really hear it well cuz the thing she played it on was crappy. But she kept talking about what it was and stuff so i end up looking it up and end up likeing alot of it. I fould happy ones, nice ones, sad ones, dark ones. My ipod has alot of songs on it but a few i cant download cuz its 3rd party and doesnt have a download yet. Once my computer fixes ima downlaod new stuff. Out of the new vocaloids made i think my top two is IA and SeeU though i do like some of oliver and aokis stuff but havent heard much of them. And song that is currently stuck in my head is Miracle is Dead by Luka. :3  

KayaTesagi

Laeril

Divine Bard

13,025 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 am
IA is best Vocaloid!

Current song that I'm obsessively listening to: This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 am
User Image

Kitten only recently (like not super recently, last year recently) started to like Vocaloid. Do not like Hatsune Miku at all. Her voice is horrible, everyone wants to cosplay her and she's overdone for a bad voice bank character.

V1 and V2 (besides Gakupo *drools* love the real Gackt) were horrible. V3 is the only way to go. All of their voices are much more pronounced, you can use them better tuned in songs and SeeU would have to be the best ever. Going to be cosplaying as her early next year. Have the perfect outfit for it and the right stats (same height, eye color, etc. as SeeU) so this is going to be super fun. Though Kitten is naturally attracted to cats, so a catty vocaloid (there was the Hello Kitty one, but not so good) is the best way to go. Everything she does is just so wonderful. Almost always have something of her's playing on Kitten's profile.

Favorite songs by her are:
gaia_crown Gangnam Style
gaia_crown Falling Rain
gaia_crown I=Series (I=Delusion, I=Nightmare & I=Fantasy)
gaia_crown Alone
gaia_crown Hide and Seek Alone

All the other V3 Vocaloids are wonderful as well. Cul, Oliver, Ia and the rest. Such wonderful and hauntingly beautiful voices. emotion_bigheart

User Image

Kitten Magana

Precious Treasure

12,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Love Machine 150
17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash