Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
I'm sure it's just me (re: gold)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What?
  I want 1g stuff again ;w;
View Results

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:06 am
But man, I can't seem to make any lately. Been trying my old standby of vending and that's going so slow that I'm starting to think the vend was nerfed gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm
Lol how so? I havent actually done any vending since... uh... 2004 or 2006 probably. Can't help you there but perhaps there are more stalkers nowadays?  

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm
I've been using the hoarding method over the past few years.
I buy a couple of 9-pack rig items when they're at their lowest peak, wait till they're out of the cash shop, then sell them 2-3 months later when they go up in price.

I wont be buying any more this year until the Super Prize 2012 bundle comes out. We're too close to it for me to wait enough time to sell off currently in-store rigs.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:12 pm
Seabook Arno
But man, I can't seem to make any lately. Been trying my old standby of vending and that's going so slow that I'm starting to think the vend was nerfed gonk

Honestly I used a mix of hoarding a bunch of old items and booty grab. Mostly booty grab though. Can make about 1-2K per tank anywhere from 10-20K a night depending on how long you spend on there.  

TaiHellfire

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

-Elie-
Crew

Sparkly Bunny

22,175 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:22 pm
Wow thats pretty good booty grabbin'! Which reminds me... all my poor fishes died D: even the turtles, oh my.

Veiss: do you buy the super bundle then?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:29 pm
-Elie-
Wow thats pretty good booty grabbin'! Which reminds me... all my poor fishes died D: even the turtles, oh my.

Veiss: do you buy the super bundle then?

Yea, I do buy the super bundles. They've been alright the past couple of years since they started making them.

My fish all dead too .3. I kinda wanna build up my tank again, but for it to be worth it, you really have to advertise it and make it public in fish threads and guilds.

I made about 15-20k in like 15 minutes, just booty grabbing in the aquariums forums the other day =)

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:30 pm
sweatdrop I just miss the misprices I used to get. My best (that I got to keep) is my 1g NM Scarf .w.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:11 pm
Seabook Arno
sweatdrop I just miss the misprices I used to get. My best (that I got to keep) is my 1g NM Scarf .w.

Dear God, Dat Price.  

RUSHEDELIVERY
Vice Captain

Questionable Genius

TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out