Submit

Silver Koneko

Desirable Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:50 am
Okay so today I went from Chipper, to sad, to mad.
Crazy mood swings.
;~;
I hate it! I just wanna be normal, darn it!
Discuss different mood swings you have and how you deal with it..  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:42 pm
I'm not good to deal with that at all emotion_0A0  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:00 pm
Oh dear I hate it when that happens, that used to happen to me quite a bit as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:58 am
I'll be fine for most of the month and then there'll be about a 7 hour or so time where I'll be completely and utterly depressed to a point where I will barely want to move or function. Yay PMDD.

I just try to pamper my self when they occur.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

lunaofmars

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:52 am
LOL, i'm terrible with my mood swings. Trying to control them will lead you to be outta control. The more you try to suppress an emotion, the more it will build up and may come back twice as hard.

Eat some chocolate, release those endorphins!!! heart rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:00 am
I am no master at controlling mood swings, but I do believe I am getting better.

When I get so mad that I feel like I am going to explode, I usually excuse myself and step outside or use a minute to myself to think, "Why am I mad? Do I know why I am mad?" and try to identify the cause if I can and if it's a valid reason to be mad. At times I tell myself, "Do not explode. Don't do anything out of anger. It is not worth it, and you will almost always regret it later." I am pretty good at keeping calm and letting my anger out by writing, drawing, listening to music, or find someone that'll listen to my problem that I can trust.

When I'm sad...well, that one I haven't been able to control well because when I get sad - I am really sad. It's hard for anyone to get me back to feeling happy if I'm upset enough. Other times, I just need a good laugh. Sometimes when I am sad, I concentrate on staying sad by keeping the same thoughts I am thinking in my mind. I find the best way to get around this is to find a favorite comedy act that can make me laugh without fail and to loosen up a little and shrug it off.

Although, whether it's anger or sadness - once in a while I am so angry or so upset that I will explode and then eventually regret it later because I may have caused a scene, hurt someone's feelings, etc. But I usually think, "Mind over matter. Mind over matter. I can control this!" But everyone is different, it may take some experimenting what helps you =)  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:41 am
User Image

I used to have major mood swings even when it wasn't my time of the month. (By the way, it seems like I'm not allowed to use that as an excuse around my house, figures.) Then I got some meds and I got better~ Turns out it was because of my depression that kinda went unchecked for about a year.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:12 pm
Welcome to being a female, sweetie XD
Nah, you're going to be just fine. Its perfectly normal for a maturing female to have issues with her moods.  

Mord Alushar

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff