How to be strong for her

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 pm
I have no idea how to begin. I'm severely depressed. I don't really have a reason to live. But I am here because of my best friend. I care about her and love her. The thing is she has been sick. More than sick. She's going to the doctor to get that MRI scan. I'm scared that it's going to be something bad. That I'm going to lose her. I don't want to deal with that. She's all I have right now. If I lost her I would have no reason to be here. But this isn't about her but her. I wish I could make her beter. I wish I could cure her or help her in anyway. But I don't know how and I'm pretty sure I can't. I don't know what to do. I wish I could be strong for her, but how? I don't know anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:39 pm
Everyone is strong in different ways. It all depends on her as a person. She may just need someone to be ther for her, or a shoulder when she wants to cry, and sometimes it can be very good to cry along with her, because this is stressful for you as well.
There is also the possibility nothing is wrong so keep that in mind too. Also, if you think you can get help with your problems, it sounds like you need help. This is coming from a person with severe depression, and anxiety. I'm on medication now, but before I was...well it wasn't pretty. If you need anything at all PM me, I'm almost always lurking somewhere.  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:47 pm
I agree with Violet-Shay. Strength comes in infinite forms, just as weakness comes in infinite forms. As long as you offer support, love, an open ear and a warm embrace, you're good to go.

PM if you ever feel like talking, I'm lurking around every day.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:35 pm
Violet-Shay
Everyone is strong in different ways. It all depends on her as a person. She may just need someone to be ther for her, or a shoulder when she wants to cry, and sometimes it can be very good to cry along with her, because this is stressful for you as well.
There is also the possibility nothing is wrong so keep that in mind too. Also, if you think you can get help with your problems, it sounds like you need help. This is coming from a person with severe depression, and anxiety. I'm on medication now, but before I was...well it wasn't pretty. If you need anything at all PM me, I'm almost always lurking somewhere.

Thank you. I know I can be there with an open ear. Yeah, I'm also hoping nothing is wrong.  

crackerlover

Rainbow Fatcat

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces