Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Anybody bought Gaia Cash yet? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAIA CASH!?!
  >_> Burned once, no thanks!
  Sure, cause Gaia is awesome!
  Pie option :3
View Results

astrons

Super Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:12 pm
I feel like if I purchase a card I'll be sucked in for a brutal death, such as the incident I had on Tinierme two years ago.
/sobbu.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:21 pm
I bought once before I joined TM! I spent it all on RIGs, which was very fun.

There's no money to be spent now, though, or I would buy Princess Manner.
The oishiii~ face is really cute.  

rabbit gal

Newbie Noob

lulle313

Pure-hearted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:02 am
I haven't bought any and might not never do it o u o

I only earn through offers and have been watching videos for 5 days or so and got 51 xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:37 am
nope but this black friday stuff they released makes it SO tempting

Heavensam

1Tsuki

King Bunny

8,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:23 am
Yeah, watch the videos. You can repeat and watch them many times. They also have easy tasks where you just click to go to some website. One of them gave me 20GC. c:  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:49 am
I have- but only as much as I would TM
I've noticed they do have some nicer items, but sometimes the shopping can be confusing xD

DarkAbyssOfStudentDebt

Tipsy Dog

13,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lacey Harper

Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:41 am
Yeah, I bought a bunch of stuff just to make my avi look a bit nicer. I couldn't resist. The items are so tempting, but defiantly less than what I would spend on TM since you don't have to keep gambling for the nice things!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:50 am
Heavensam

So tempting, but so expensive. I want to so bad, but not because I want the items. I'd just sell them. Downside is they will drop in price in the marketplace.
I think it's totally worth it if you do want the items though!!

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 am
Veiss Wynd
Heavensam

So tempting, but so expensive. I want to so bad, but not because I want the items. I'd just sell them. Downside is they will drop in price in the marketplace.

If you play your cards right, some of the items will go back up in value, I bought Lovely Lucie last year in the BF sales, went down to around by a lot I believe (like 5 mill). Now it's back up to 16 mill.

I still have mine, but I could have never gotten it at 16 mill sweatdrop

This Black Friday sale, I'll have to see if it's worth it, although I do see some items I like a lot. Not sure if I'm willing to spend more than $30 an item or even buy more than one item at that price. But at the same time, I may never be able to obtain some of those items again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:50 am
Vyli
Veiss Wynd
Heavensam

If you play your cards right, some of the items will go back up in value, I bought Lovely Lucie last year in the BF sales, went down to around by a lot I believe (like 5 mill). Now it's back up to 16 mill.

This Black Friday sale, I'll have to see if it's worth it, although I do see some items I like a lot. Not sure if I'm willing to spend more than $30 an item or even buy more than one item at that price. But at the same time, I may never be able to obtain some of those items again.

I think the one item that would interest me, and would probably have instant value is that exclusive item.
You're totally right though! Some of the items will probably go back up in price. I kind of what the Mad Hatter item = u= but to keep-keep.
Though I think I'd go for the star kitten for the sake of selling.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm
Veiss Wynd
Vyli
Veiss Wynd
Heavensam

I think the one item that would interest me, and would probably have instant value is that exclusive item.
You're totally right though! Some of the items will probably go back up in price. I kind of what the Mad Hatter item = u= but to keep-keep.

Everything cat almost always seems like a safe bet eh? pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:12 pm
Seabook Arno
Veiss Wynd
Vyli
Veiss Wynd
Heavensam

Everything cat almost always seems like a safe bet eh? pirate

Exactly! Website, irrelevant!
Cat is god of the internet * ^*

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:32 am
Pie option :'3

Anyway, yeah, I have bought 10$ of Cash, But there isn't much to buy in the shop at the moment :/
I got a couple of Cryptic Path, November Letters and Serene Green :B  
TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces