Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
The gaming thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your poison?
  Xbox 360
  PS3
  Wii
  Wii U
  Master race (PC gamer)
  DS / 3DS
  PSP / PS Vita
  I rock more than 1 console .w.
View Results

Goddess Kairos

Quotable Genius

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:17 pm
emotion_donotwant As it turns out I was playing MGS 1 on my PS2 this Thanksgiving. I borrowed it from a friend at school. I got to disk two and....... It wouldn't load. crying I have no idea what to do.... so I've been playing on Gaia instead.....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:27 pm
Veiss Wynd
Me too T AT
I'm multi-platform!

The last console I touched was the Vita this morning. Been playing Ragnarok Odyssey on it.
before that was the 3DS. Playing Pokemon White 2 on that.

(I love handhelds as you can see o uo)

Before that, I was re-playing Fable 3, cause I wanted to be bad guy this time! I didn't wanna contaminate my good natured saves D:

Before that, I was messing around on Star Craft 2 on my PC.

I was playing through Amnesia with my cousin around March on my boyfriend's old Mac, and we were so close to finishing it!
But he left before we could finish it...I didn't wanna finish it alone either. I recently bought it for my steam account in hopes that I could get myself to play it...alone >..>
It's gotta be at night and in the dark though!

Aww man. I'm looking forward to the new Amnesia!

Hoo boy =w= I remember trying Amnesia out with my big sis and big friend who is like a panda! I was the one derpily playing, so when the first loose-jaw goosey showed up i wasn't safe in a cell... and i ended up almost dropping the laptop while instinctively pressing escape and closing my eyes/turning away when it lunged for me. @-@

Needless to say i'm not good with horror in movies/games at all~ emotion_0A0
Except for now-famous-for-Zero-Punctuation Yahtzee's Chzo Mythos series! I really loved that one, although the Tall Man crept me out for a few weeks after. ;w; But still, oh Trilby! You will always be one of the most badarse video game characters. emotion_kirakira

But yea! ^^ I mostly play PC games and online MMORPGs that are largely action-based/not tab-and-attack format.
My favorite games, although they take up some time, are point-and-click adventure games, especially the ones made by users of Adventure Game Studio~ emotion_bigheart I played so many in high school, and many are near and dear to heart! >w<

I also have a lot of games on the DS, although that's thanks to my flash card habits... >->;

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:25 pm
Exrael

Hoo boy =w= I remember trying Amnesia out with my big sis and big friend who is like a panda! I was the one derpily playing, so when the first loose-jaw goosey showed up i wasn't safe in a cell... and i ended up almost dropping the laptop while instinctively pressing escape and closing my eyes/turning away when it lunged for me. @-@

Needless to say i'm not good with horror in movies/games at all~ emotion_0A0
Except for now-famous-for-Zero-Punctuation Yahtzee's Chzo Mythos series! I really loved that one, although the Tall Man crept me out for a few weeks after. ;w; But still, oh Trilby! You will always be one of the most badarse video game characters. emotion_kirakira

But yea! ^^ I mostly play PC games and online MMORPGs that are largely action-based/not tab-and-attack format.
My favorite games, although they take up some time, are point-and-click adventure games, especially the ones made by users of Adventure Game Studio~ emotion_bigheart I played so many in high school, and many are near and dear to heart! >w<

I also have a lot of games on the DS, although that's thanks to my flash card habits... >->;

You know, I heard that if you hold a large enough object and stay still, those loose jaw things wont see you. I haven't tried it myself, cause I sort of just flail and smash keys whenever I encounter them. Not enough time to think and do something like that ; A;
...it's that water level that reaaaally gets me though.

I'll take a look at those games xD
I never really get into small adventure PC games, but I like playing them every now and then. My favorite would be physics puzzle games. For the most part, now days I seem to play a lot of handheld games = u=
DS was just suuuuch a favorite! Vita is slowly creeping up on me now too. Especially with the way PSN+ works, it's just so easy to get games for it.
I did end up buying a lot of steam games this weekend though! We'll see how that goes...if I even ever get around to playing any of them. I'm so bad at getting myself to play. Now days I really only just want to draw and make stuff.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:06 pm
Veiss Wynd

You know, I heard that if you hold a large enough object and stay still, those loose jaw things wont see you. I haven't tried it myself, cause I sort of just flail and smash keys whenever I encounter them. Not enough time to think and do something like that ; A;
...it's that water level that reaaaally gets me though.

I'll take a look at those games xD
I never really get into small adventure PC games, but I like playing them every now and then. My favorite would be physics puzzle games. For the most part, now days I seem to play a lot of handheld games = u=
DS was just suuuuch a favorite! Vita is slowly creeping up on me now too. Especially with the way PSN+ works, it's just so easy to get games for it.
I did end up buying a lot of steam games this weekend though! We'll see how that goes...if I even ever get around to playing any of them. I'm so bad at getting myself to play. Now days I really only just want to draw and make stuff.

WAO @A@ That just sounds terrifying simply in text form!!
I don't think i would ever want to play through it unless i was held at gunpoint or something. ; w;

Mmh! I can understand why - i haven't found the time to play them, or had the same excitement at new AGS releases lately! :'3 I mean, i would be elated if one of my favorite creators released a new game, but otherwise, an MMO or something looks more appealing at the moment! ^^

Oh, like Portal? emotion_kirakira I remember i played through the first one and it was really fun! ^^
Mmh, I love so many games on the DS, like Chrono Trigger (though SNES version was best!), Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, and Hotel Dusk/Last Window! I almost convinced myself to get another handheld system (PSP or PS Vita), but I diverted to the less... legal ways of playing instead. ;- ; I only started one game, Persona 3, though, and haven't gone back to play it, but still, a bad deed is a bad deed. ;w;"

Oh! But isn't that better to be productive and make stuff? OwO
I bought the Humble Bundle back then with Psychonats/Amnesia/etc, but i haven't played much of any of the games yet! :'> Not due to wholesome reasons like that though; more like drudging schoolwork and other games~ x'3

Exrael

Dragonslayer

19,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Req4boxes

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 am
Purely PC... Not because I want to, it's because I have to. It's pretty 'seemingly' useless...

Argharghargh I am forced to use less... legal methods...
So far from gaming civilization! D:

But I'm okay with it, since I mostly use the PC for the Internet, going to websites like this ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:04 pm
I have mastered Tales of Symphonia 12 times. That's my true drug /o/

I own all the consolles released after the 2000 except for PS Vita, Wii U and PS3 (but I will get it for Kurisumasu /o/)! I collect videogames: I have 300+ games only for GBA and GameCube and 150 different RPGs for the other consolles.
Videogames are my life ;A;  

TripleCritical

Noble Explorer

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out