Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:03 pm
User Image

Madison: *Stalking a yarn-ball that's laying perfectly still* >9 Murrrrrr...~! *Pounces it, growling playfully as she bats it around a few good times* GOT YA~!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image

Harley watches the othe fae play with a tilt of the head. The girl's arm looked funny but worked like any arm would. Harley was intrigued and decided to join the girl in her play time. Harley rinda rolled forward to paw at the ball in a nonviolent manner, Harley wanted to avoid startling her too badly, "Hi!" Harley said excitedly "Can I play?"  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:41 pm
Madison: *Her flesh ear perks up, tail swaying playfully* Hmmmm~? Sure, why not! *Gives a wide smile as she moves her hair out of her face, purring in delight. She bats at another ball of yarn she had with her* Nyaaa, i wish i had some catnip... *Frowns a tad bit then shrugs* Oh well~! Might as well have fun with what we have!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:54 pm
Harley:: *Purrs* Mmmmmm catnip *than shakes away a hypnotized look, Harley looks at the other fae's arm then reached out to touch it lightly* What happened? *Harley asked curiously*  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:01 pm
Madison: Murrrrt? *Looks at her fully mechanical arm, wiggling her 'finger-tips'* Ahhh, no clue! I was just born like this~ *Giggles before holding up her mechanical leg, wiggling her toes* See? My leg is like that, too~ Weird, huh? I sometimes wonder why i'm like this, but i've seen others around like me as well! *Flexes her fingers multiple times*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:11 pm
Harley:: Ohhh ~ thats neat *examines the other "kitty's" arm and leg* I'm Harley by the way, whats your name?  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:29 pm
Madison: *Nods* Kinda is~ I suppose! *Tilts her head to the side a bit, smiling* Madison! *Offers her mechanical hand for a hand/paw shake* Nice meeting you Harley!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 pm
Harley:: *smiles and takes Madison's hand* Pleased to meet you, your very pretty  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:41 pm
Madison: *Gently shakes his hand, blushing lightly* Aww, thank you! *Shyly paws at one of the balls of yarn. Kinda speechless for the moment, caught a bit off guard by the lovely compliment*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:32 pm
Harley:: *tilts heads then bats at the same yarn ball, smiling gleefully* Do you like puzzles?  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:37 pm
Madison: *Blinks, getting distracted by his hand that had batted at the yarn ball, she carefully batted at his with her mechanical hand* Hmmmm, puzzzles~? Well, i can't say i've actually ever did a puzzle. *Tail sways a bit*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:57 pm
Harley:: Really?! *slides closer on his/ers knees* They're really fun  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Mountain Dew Cookie

Sexy Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:01 pm
Madison: Really? Why don't you show me one, then? If it's fun, i'm all for learning about it, i love fun! *Tail wags faster at the thought of fun things*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:14 pm
Bloody Hell Hound

Harley:: *scrambles to find a magazine and a pair of scissors* Lemme make you one real quick... *finds a good colorful page with a white back and cuts it into pieces* There! now we put it back together ^-^ *starts looking for the corners*  

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers