I hate the betches? (rant included)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:16 pm
Recently I've found myself in a predicament. I'm fighting with my mother and a majority of my family and tonight at the family thanksgiving party everyone thought it was their job to keep tabs on me and annoy the f**k out of me. With the exception of two cousins...

1st They kept telling me to fetch them things within their arms reach. >:/

2nd They teased me for practicing my Korean and Japanese out loud.

3rd My sister in law said I have a big a** and bigger belly and that my weight would make me have the problems that caused our family's fight.

So I decided to hang with my 'a**hole' cousin and his friends. They remind me of my normal bundle of friends and they didn't have anything to tease me about or torture me with. Even when my cousin was around we still kept chatting, note he was one of the exceptions mentioned above.

Well my family didn't like it because all they saw was 'A bunch of Drunken Potheads', "I was like MY COUSIN IS ONE OF THEM!" Still they continued on. Now we're fighting via text because I said I'm old enough to run my own life stop trying to control me.

4th I left the party early because of black friday and unfortunately I didn't pass on my number so I asked my 'a**hole' cousin's gf to do it for me. My sis in law continued to text me and she was drunk, telling me and I quote
"Hey Just letting you know that guy is an idiot and a pothead but it's up to you if you want to talk to him but he is no good. So we're not giving him your number."
She never even uttered one word to any of the guys...

I'm on the brink of doing something drastic and I just don't get why they feel that controlling me will make the elephant in the room go away.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You already left the party so just turn your phone off for the night if you don't want them texting you.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You already left the party so just turn your phone off for the night if you don't want them texting you.

Thanks, I honestly forgot about that, biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 pm
Just turn off your phone and don't talk to any of them for awhile. Maybe after giving them some space, they will realize that they acted childishly and treat you better.  

Mord Alushar

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff