Single...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lain Julett

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:18 pm
Well....I'm single now. After fighting and fighting to hold the relationship together, we both decided it would be best to break things off...but we are still pretty close, so we agreed to be friends still and hang out once in a while.

Mature right?

So then why when he posts on his facebook that he's single, I'm suddenly a b***h and he's getting a huge pity party?

I dunno, the whole thing was hard enough without that last slap in the face and I'm feeling SO shitty.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 pm
Well, there are a million ways it could go. I think you should just ignore these people, you are single, you live, you are free from everything.

Bid on your future and live for the day without think for the future. Or something like that...

And, I loved your sig. I concur, Ian should shut up.  

Gwynme Theos

Divine Phantom

11,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bidding War 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:26 pm
Tomorrow is a whole new day. today will be the past and as hard it is to forget, try. the past is the Past the future is the future and today...is today. smile live it like there is no tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:26 pm
Wait, is he saying you're a b***h, or just his friends that are all feeling sorry for him? o-o

If it's just his friends saying something silly like that even if you did nothing wrong, at least remind yourself that you don't have to fight any more. Leave him be, and go on with your life. With a relationship that you had to fight so much in just to try to work things out with the other person, you shouldn't have to deal with any more drama from that.

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,600 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 am
I wonder as well, is he saying these things or his friends?I wouldn't take what they're saying very seriously or to heart. They're probably saying those things trying to make him "feel better" about the whole thing. They're his friends, they're more than likely not going to see it as "his fault" or that he did anything "wrong" and feel sorry for him. It sucks that that usually leads straight to calling the other a b***h/jackass or whatever when they did nothing wrong, but it happens.

Just don't listen to what they have to say, and if it is HIM saying these things, don't think it makes you a bad person not to want to be his friend anymore. He isn't being a very good "friend" if he's saying these things, but I suppose you can argue the same if he isn't defending you either, but like I said, they're his friends. They're opinion doesn't matter, they're biased and will favor him no matter what. Don't let them make you feel worse. You've done enough fighting, be proud of yourself for trying hard to keep it together and being mature afterward.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games