View Results

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:35 pm
Your soul is bound to the White Rose: The Pure.
"I've been waiting in the dark for a long time, shining my beacon of hope through the shadow. If you see me, don't you hide your eyes from me."
The White Rose is associated with purity, honor, and chastity. It is governed by the goddess Artemis and its sign is The Cross, or Agape.
As a White Rose, you are a person of your word. You may have a strong moral code, but regardless of your virtue, you always stay true to yourself. To you, love is the most pure of emotional forms and it's just a matter of waiting for it to bless you. Some people may say you are too idealistic, but it's only because you don't want to mess things up.

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/102202/what-rose-is-your-soul-bound-to  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:05 pm
Your soul is bound to the Yellow Rose: The Gentle.
"I've travelled through the land of surrender and seen it all. I throw my heart out and keep my head up, and now I travel through the land of peace."
The Yellow Rose is associated with friendship, intuition, and fun. It is governed by the goddess Hestia and its sign is The Intertwined Rings, or True Friendship.
As a Yellow Rose, you always look out for your friends. You would much rather have strong ties with friends than a single tie with a lover and your devotion to your friends is clear. You may have great intuition and be able to read emotions clearly, but sometimes you can seem distant yourself.  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

NightAngels

Beloved Explorer

14,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm
Your soul is bound to the Glass Rose: The Fragile.
"My heart lies somewhere between perfection and dust. And while my soul is a sight to behold, I shatter at the blink of an eye."
The Glass Rose is associated with perfection, beauty, and frailty. It is governed by the goddess Aphrodite and its sign is the Looking Glass, or Tenuous Love.
As a Glass Rose, you have a beautiful soul and naturally attract people to you. Love comes naturally to you, but it hardly ever lasts. Though you embody the perfect form of love, your own faults are your own undoing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:54 pm
"I've been waiting in the dark for a long time, shining my beacon of hope through the shadow. If you see me, don't you hide your eyes from me."
The White Rose is associated with purity, honor, and chastity. It is governed by the goddess Artemis and its sign is The Cross, or Agape.
As a White Rose, you are a person of your word. You may have a strong moral code, but regardless of your virtue, you always stay true to yourself. To you, love is the most pure of emotional forms and it's just a matter of waiting for it to bless you. Some people may say you are too idealistic, but it's only because you don't want to mess things up.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:00 pm
white rose.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:05 pm
Your soul is bound to the Glass Rose: The Fragile.
"My heart lies somewhere between perfection and dust. And while my soul is a sight to behold, I shatter at the blink of an eye."
The Glass Rose is associated with perfection, beauty, and frailty. It is governed by the goddess Aphrodite and its sign is the Looking Glass, or Tenuous Love.
As a Glass Rose, you have a beautiful soul and naturally attract people to you. Love comes naturally to you, but it hardly ever lasts. Though you embody the perfect form of love, your own faults are your own undoing.

EternalAnge

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm
Your soul is bound to the Rose Petals: The Wronged.
"I've come undone and all hopes of mending me are gone because the pain took my soul. Can't you see? The only one who can put me back together again is me."
The Rose Petals are associated with sorrow, reflection, and wisdom. They are governed by the goddess Persephone and their sign is The Teardrop, or Broken Love.
As a Rose Petal, you are always self-reflective and may be hard on yourself. You probably have been hurt in the past by other people and can sometimes distance yourself, as a result. You don't usually let other get too close to you, but you are very good at mending your spirits back together by yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:32 pm

"I've come undone and all hopes of mending me are gone because the pain took my soul. Can't you see? The only one who can put me back together again is me."
The Rose Petals are associated with sorrow, reflection, and wisdom. They are governed by the goddess Persephone and their sign is The Teardrop, or Broken Love.
As a Rose Petal, you are always self-reflective and may be hard on yourself. You probably have been hurt in the past by other people and can sometimes distance yourself, as a result. You don't usually let other get too close to you, but you are very good at mending your spirits back together by yourself.

Evy Kitten Kindhearted

Blessed Kitten

5,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Avion Yuki

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

Your soul is bound to the Black Rose: The Wicked.

"I am the wicked specemin of sin with no profound logic to believe in. Hold me tight, but don't hold me close, I go where I desire."

The Black Rose is associated with manipulation, control, and virtuosity. It is governed by the goddess Psyche and its sign is The Tapestry, or Crafted Love.
As a Black Rose, you may have a slight wicked streak running through you. But whether you are naughty or nice is up for debate. You know how to get what you want and can work people for what they're worth. You have great people skills, but can sometimes be a bit of a control freak.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:14 pm

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300

Fangs of the Father

Unsealed Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 pm
"I've travelled through the land of surrender and seen it all. I throw my heart out and keep my head up, and now I travel through the land of peace."
The Yellow Rose is associated with friendship, intuition, and fun. It is governed by the goddess Hestia and its sign is The Intertwined Rings, or True Friendship.
As a Yellow Rose, you always look out for your friends. You would much rather have strong ties with friends than a single tie with a lover and your devotion to your friends is clear. You may have great intuition and be able to read emotions clearly, but sometimes you can seem distant yourself.
(Dandelions are my favorite flower, I don't care if people think they're weeds... x3)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:11 pm
"'ve come undone and all hopes of mending me are gone because the pain took my soul. Can't you see? The only one who can put me back together again is me."

Seiphira

Mystical Dreamer

15,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:28 pm
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:18 pm
our soul is bound to the Yellow Rose: The Gentle.

green_eyed_jess

Shy Friend

10,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
21. ✿ - - - Quizes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items