Help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassie-chan_Rules

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:00 pm
Hi. I'm 18 years old and I may or may not be pregnant. I am irregular, so knowing that I've missed isn't exactly the easiest, but as of lately I've only really been skipping over one month, I am now 74 days late (according to my p tracker). I have taken tests and they were negative, but I can't shake the feeling that there is something there. Every symptom I have can be explained by something else. Am I just looking too much into it or could there be something there? Oh, did I forget to mention that my stomach has been hurting (on the sides) and the bottom of my rib cage keeps hurting (but not constantly)? I don't know, maybe there is something else that is the matter..  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:03 pm
How about your boobs? Do they hurt? I am 6 months pregnant and my boobs hurting was my first sign.I was also uncontrollably tired. Just pass out tired.

Can you go to your doctor for a quick test?  

A Redhead Angel

Invisible Player

Cassie-chan_Rules

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:08 pm
They are a little sore, but I wouldn't necessarily say hurting. And I am tired almost all the time, but I also picked up more shifts at work so I could be just tired from that. Though I suppose I've never had the tired feeling where I physically can't keep my eyes open when it's only eight.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:15 pm
I think the only way you can be completely sure is to go to the doctor.
They can do a better test for you, even a blood test to be absolutely sure.

Though you saying that you've picked up more shifts could be a reason for it.
That alone can cause more stress to you're body that you may have not been aware of.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
33. ✿ - - - Parenting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers