farts n darts

Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 am
broken_bleeding_angel
I shop at:
www.torrid.com
www.forever21.com
www.additionelle.com
www.walmart.ca (Because a girls gotta have cheap undies and socks)
www.ardenes.com (Because I love cute accessories, and socks.)

i just want to say, THANK YOU so much for these websites. I just moved and I don't have much clothes. I honestly have no idea where to look for new clothes. I mean, I go to Ross, but they're pretty limited to the very pretty clothing. ahh. I browse through torrid and I already love it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 pm
my kakai
broken_bleeding_angel
I shop at:
www.torrid.com
www.forever21.com
www.additionelle.com
www.walmart.ca (Because a girls gotta have cheap undies and socks)
www.ardenes.com (Because I love cute accessories, and socks.)

i just want to say, THANK YOU so much for these websites. I just moved and I don't have much clothes. I honestly have no idea where to look for new clothes. I mean, I go to Ross, but they're pretty limited to the very pretty clothing. ahh. I browse through torrid and I already love it.

You're welcome. Just keep in mind that if you live outside of the States, shipping will be expensive as well as you might be charged by customs when it goes over the border.
Also if you're looking for something retro-ish, www.modcloth.com also has plus sizes.  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm
Evening, ladies! I'm Vendetta, and a 2x-4x, dependent on line. Sadly, the Forever21 gear we get doesn't fit. :/ source: I work at one. it's okay, their apparel style is NOT for me lol! i'm of the gothic lifestyle, so that's okay!

I have a site for you! It's called Mystic Crypt and I LOVE it! Trouble is, living in Canada, shipping is a pain lol! For those who happen to be in the Vancouver area, I suggest hitting Deadly Couture and Venus and Mars in addition to sites mentioned before!

Ooh, for those corset-hunting, may I suggest e-mailing Felix & Kitty? I've met Kitty, and she's fabulous! She makes her corsets by hand, good quality (i checked them out lol!) and they are stunning! Best part- they're almost stupid-cheap! I'm talking for a corset with steel, replaceable and repairable within reason, for life- $265. They have skirts, tops, corsets, vests, slacks. It's all gorgeous- and worth the money!

sorry, i'm ranting again sweatdrop But please, feedback and ideas would be good! thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:01 am
Lady Vendetta Iceflame
Evening, ladies! I'm Vendetta, and a 2x-4x, dependent on line. Sadly, the Forever21 gear we get doesn't fit. :/ source: I work at one. it's okay, their apparel style is NOT for me lol! i'm of the gothic lifestyle, so that's okay!

I have a site for you! It's called Mystic Crypt and I LOVE it! Trouble is, living in Canada, shipping is a pain lol! For those who happen to be in the Vancouver area, I suggest hitting Deadly Couture and Venus and Mars in addition to sites mentioned before!

Ooh, for those corset-hunting, may I suggest e-mailing Felix & Kitty? I've met Kitty, and she's fabulous! She makes her corsets by hand, good quality (i checked them out lol!) and they are stunning! Best part- they're almost stupid-cheap! I'm talking for a corset with steel, replaceable and repairable within reason, for life- $265. They have skirts, tops, corsets, vests, slacks. It's all gorgeous- and worth the money!

sorry, i'm ranting again sweatdrop But please, feedback and ideas would be good! thank you!

Thank you so much for the links to sites! That's totally awesome! Shipping to Canada can suck so much! I ordered something two weeks ago (cloth pads) and the company was Canadian. It sucked because the site server she used was USD and then during conversion it costs me almost $15.00 then I was expecting! It sucks sometimes, it really does.  

So Sick of the Hobos

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:57 pm
You're most welcome, sugar cookie! I can tell you, V&m and Deadly deal in Canadian dollars, being based in Vancouver. I've got two more sites, actually!
So Sick of the Hobos
Thank you so much for the links to sites! That's totally awesome! Shipping to Canada can suck so much! I ordered something two weeks ago (cloth pads) and the company was Canadian. It sucked because the site server she used was USD and then during conversion it costs me almost $15.00 then I was expecting! It sucks sometimes, it really does.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 pm
Evening (again)! I've got two more sires for you lovely ladies!

Wicked Temptations has a plus-size section, alongside regular sizes. It covers leather, clubwear, lingerie, sleepwear, shoes, shapewear and more. This does have some adult content, so be warned!

Hips and Curves, by contrast, is purely plus-size. Sleepwear, lingerie, bras and undies. This is more under-things, but they have good selections and decent prices.

Hopefully these help too!

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Lady Vendetta Iceflame

Sweet Shapeshifter

15,425 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:40 am
I'm not a plus size though. Well besides I saw the plus size models they look like adverage size women. However these fashionable clothes I love is actually not my size. However you ladies planed to wear these clothes. Well if you like to have burst self esteem go ahead.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:15 pm
I shop online.
Its much more easier than going to the store. smile

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items