Hey there, YLE members! It's your current semi-AWoL guild master. I know I haven't been terribly active, but I do my best to respond if someone sends me a direct message (I haven't been all that present on Gaia as a whole lately, due to real life concerns, and I apologize for this.)

One thing that has been brought to my attention on more than one occasion is that people are being banned/blamed/whatever on gender issues. I know this is a guild for yuri lovers and women, but I would like to point out we do have a handful of FtM, MtF members among our ranks.

I am not going to point fingers in either direction, but as members of the GLBT community, we can hardly hold ourselves up if we discriminate against others for their choices on sexuality; that's just foolishness on it's head. If you personally have something against someone, keep it to yourself, and if under some strange circumstance you must voice it, be courteous. We are all representatives here, and while we may feel some freedom of anonymity being citizens of the internet, behind every avatar is a human mind, and a human heart.

This is just a friendly reminder to be kind, courteous, and tolerant of all YLE members, and if there is something you feel is a problem, please direct PMs to our guild staff, we'll be happy to help you. (I may not be active, but I do always check my PMs; my tablet pings irritatingly at me every time one shows up.)