Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Looking for an rp buddy (female please) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:06 pm
Kuro smiled at her friend as she quickly checked out her items and paid for them before the clerk out them in a bag and handed it to her. She bowed slightly in graditude before grabbing Myuu by the arm and locking it with her own as she walked out of the store and back home, since its only a couple blocks down anyway. "So tell me!" She muses excitedly.

Barmina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:15 pm
Layla Listressa

Myuu smiles and laughs as she walks down the road with her friend. "Well I traveled down to the southern part of the country for a little while, I was able to see some of the landmarks down there...um worked at a tea shop for about a month, the owner showed me how to make all kinds of tea." She looks up thinking for minute, "Umm I went to the ocean, and explored some caves... them came back here." She smiles over at Kuro, "I didn't want to do too much without you there."  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 pm
Kuro smiled back at her, "Your too sweet... And that sounds exciting enough! I wish I was there!" she absolutely purred as they turned a corner and Kuro's home just appearing within a few minutes.

Barmina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 pm
Layla Listressa

Myuu smiles and purrs as Kuro's hous comes into view. "Is that your place? It looks amazing!" She follow Kuro inside and to the kitchen, setting the bags on the counter. "Are you going to want any help making dinner Kuro?"  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

louis guapo

Original Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 pm
Kuro chuckled and nodded, "why of course! It wouldn't be dinner without your help!" she exclaimed as she skipped into the kitchen and started to cook.

Barmina

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:44 pm
Layla Listressa

Myuu laughs and help Kuro make dinner, "So tell me what do you need help with?" she looks over at her friend whose at the stove.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers