Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
I really hate--

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long do you think it will take for you to aquire decent items? (With out spending money)
  One month
  Four months
  Six months
  One Year
  Forever.. This site sucks my soul
  Poll whore
  F*k that.. Im going to spend money.. Never stopped me before.
View Results

LvMousie

Tiny Tipper

7,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:43 pm
Gaia.. But i Love how there TOS and mods are a bit more lose on the forums than on TM. BECAUSE EVERYONE GETS SO DAMN BUTT HURT THERE!

IDK what it is, its like some sort of illness that invaded that site.

Bleh So how are you people (ones who are newer liking Gaia sofar)

Oh Heads up Avoid the Chatterbox. People there tend to not be nice.

ALSO.. Its SUPER easy to get banned.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:52 pm
Is it easy to get banned?
And not everyone in Chatterbox is butthurt, just a few. And it's pretty easy to tell which ones because they pretty much scream in every post, "I'm so cool and hipster and witty which makes me better than you online."
People like those are in every site. Gaia is just huge, so there are more.

And as for your poll, my current account is 16 days old and my general worth is about 2 mil without spending anything, so it's not that hard to get good items quickly. Play a ton of booty grab and for some reason, old crumpled newspaper that you can find in town sells really quickly on the mp for upwards of 1200g a piece.

Kahtrilla

Dapper Genius

oRuby

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:08 pm
I just joined gaia (three days ago) after realizing TM is going to be gone (I was a member on TM since 2009). I do not think that gaia is that bad. The one thing I miss the most is my selfy, the graphics were awesome and I worked hard for the items I got.
Honestly though TM closing is going to be hard, though the trading forums were getting to be a bit much~  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:16 pm
Kahtrilla
Is it easy to get banned?
And not everyone in Chatterbox is butthurt, just a few. And it's pretty easy to tell which ones because they pretty much scream in every post, "I'm so cool and hipster and witty which makes me better than you online."
People like those are in every site. Gaia is just huge, so there are more.

And as for your poll, my current account is 16 days old and my general worth is about 2 mil without spending anything, so it's not that hard to get good items quickly. Play a ton of booty grab and for some reason, old crumpled newspaper that you can find in town sells really quickly on the mp for upwards of 1200g a piece.

Oh thats good to hear for you, yes some people are not lucky or able to really hunt booty grab. et are too lazy.
But being productive and earning it like how you do really makes it easier and with much less financial regret to play on here.
Yes it is VERY easy to get banned on here.
i for instance was banned about 4 months back. BECAUSE my sister and i Shared and IP address and i had traded with her in the past. Because of that history the mod basically was like ******** you. ima ban you and with a bunch of failed attempts to clear my name. (the mod thought i was my sister and because she could not prove i was not she banned me because my sister was doing stupid crap.)  

LvMousie

Tiny Tipper

7,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

De Tomaat

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 am
Well, sharing accounts is generally frowned upon everywhere on the internet and they do do IP bans here cause yeah. >.>;;

Generally speaking, I think it takes a hellva lot more to get banned from Gaia than it would take on TM.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 pm
I also feel it's easier to get banned on TM than on Gaia. Not necessarily by a lot. I'd say it's a relatively close margin, but I've felt more threatened to being banned there than I ever have here.  

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers