Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves Profiles
Fel's Slaves [1/2 Available]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:33 am
Standard Rulings

Before you browse, a few ground rules that should be taken into account. Firstly, DO NOT post anything here, if you are interested in one of my slaves, send me a PM with the guild name as the topic. Secondly, I currently don't do requests, what's available is all I have and all there will be for now. I personally prefer to stay within my own gender and RP as straight characters. I have nothing against bisexuals and homosexuals, I just feel more comfortable RPing in male-female relationships if it reaches that point.

Personal Experience

I'm generally semi-lit, and it's nice to RP with people of the same literacy level, but I am not too picky. I'm also not picky when it comes to post layouts. Sure, they're pretty and all, but it's not a requirement, so don't feel uncomfortable if I do and you don't. From what I know, most Gaians are from the northern hemisphere, America and UK and whatnot. I, however, am from Australia, so times are quite different. If you haven't gotten a reply from me, it's generally because I'm asleep whilst you're up. With that said, I'm reasonably active, so not responding will generably be rare on my half. I'm used to forum RPs, but PM ones are fine with me too, they just feel a bit cramped to me sometimes.

Well, now that that's out of the way, feel free to browse what slaves are available and be sure to let me know if you see one you like ^.^

Slave Roster:
{Last Update: 17 April 2017}
{ X=unavailable}

~ [X] Arinth Garamscythe ~
~ [_] Sorath Lokern ~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 am
User Image
Name: Arinth Garamscythe
Race: Blade Demon
Height: 6''4'
Weight: 190 lbs
Eye color: Pale Blue
Hair color: Light Grey
Orientation: Straight
Seme,uke, seke: Seme

Personality: Though he can have quite the aggressive streak if rubbed the wrong way, Arinth is generally rather playful in nature off the battlefield, likely to swoop onto any opportunities to throw a sarcastic comment or good-natured taunt. On the battlefield, Arinth is very calm, level-headed and has a knack for observing the situation and adapting accordingly within a split second. Whilst so far he has been...unresponsive...when it comes to taking orders from another person without any personal gain, the Demon will show respect and loyalty where due, becoming fiercely protective over anybody he actually starts to care for.

Bio: Arinth had lived most of his life as a mercenary, travelling in a group of close-knit fighters who would take any job, given the right price. He had found this way of living simply by being born into the trade, his parents having been mercs themselves. When his mother and father eventually passed away, the rest of the group was still there to raise and train him. With his natural abilities, along with the talent of a sharp tongue and a hidden intelligence that was rare amongst the group, Arinth soon found himself as the proclaimed leader of the bunch, 'King of the Mercs' as some called him.

It was, however, not long until his fame and exploits started to stack a rather sizeable bounty on his head. With a sum of cash larger than any of them had ever seen, Arinth was betrayed by his band of 'brothers', subduing him in the night and collecting the bounty. Though the initial idea of his captors was to simply put Arinth on the chopping block and let his head roll in front of a crowd, the ex-mercenary, through some amount of talent or luck {or perhaps a bit of both}, Arinth talked his way into being sold into slavery instead. Years passed by and Arinth had been handed over to many owners, most of which sent him back, often frustrated by his lack of co-operation or infuriated by the constant biting remarks. Throughout this time, surprisingly, Arinth never opted to just escape from all this, knowing that he wouldn't be able to talk his way out of a death sentence again if he were to be captured a second time. Instead, he simply waits for his next owner in the hopes that they'll give him reason to stay.

Note/other: Though a skilled fighter in unarmed combat, Arinth's true skill lies in his natural power: summoning and controlling weapons at will. Though he can use multiple at any given time, too many at once has proven to be dangerous for his health. How he acts toward his owner depends solely on how they act towards him.

Collar: Brown: Not as dangerous and is loyal, but is strong for fighting or for being a body guard.
Charms:
- Two Fists - For Fighting
- Shield - For Protecting
- Laptop - Intelligent
- Book - Can Read
- Pen - Can Write
- Question Mark - Unknown Behaviour
- Jewels - Rare

Owner: N/A

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image
Name: Sorath Lokern
Race: Shade
Height: 6"2'
Weight: 186 lbs
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Black with Red Streaks
Orientation: Straight
Seme,uke, seke: Seke

Personality:
Around the warehouses, Sorath , or Sor, has been given the title 'Playful Shadow' by those who have seen him on a regular basis. Neither aggressive or defiant, the male simply takes enjoyment from toying with others...whether or not it's to the point of agitation is based on the intended target's personality and if he likes or dislikes them. Beyond this, many who have been around him have a hard time keeping a conversation going, as the Shade's odd way of speaking often puts them off after long. Some think of this as just him being strange, others think it may have to do with his first owner...but the dark-haired slave would simply grin and vanish without a word if asked. Though he seems aloof and carefree, Sor puts a lot of though into just about everything, making sure no detail is left out of whatever his focus is zeroed in on.
Bio:
Nobody knows where Sorath first came from, but he had been in the slave trade since he was very young. Not born into the industry but no record of how he got in there, the boy was a mystery. Even more of a mystery, despite being able to phase in and out of his physical form to become just a ball of black mist, he never once escaped. He had been quiet and unassuming at first, but that seemed to change after the first time he had been purchased. It was merely a month that had passed when he had returned, but something had changed, the young Sorath had seemed to be more....unhinged than before, speaking often in riddles or vague terms. Despite that, he still behaved himself more or less, still sat idly in his cage until another potential owner would take him away. Very few times did his journeys out last very long, simply smiling as if nothing was wrong each time he was put back into his cell. The cell, however, was not where he stayed for the full day. Still capable of passing through the bars effortlessly, he would wander the warehouse, letting his attention shift from this to that in a heartbeat, occaisionally playing tricks on slaves and guards alike. Though they grew tired of his antics quickly, the guards never forced him back to his cage, knowing that he'd be back out the moment they turned around. He never left, however, always straying from his cage but never from the warehouse itself. Though they still don't know the reason why, they allowed him to continue as he please, so long as he didn't bother the customers too much.

Note/other:
Though he has rarely been used as such and he seems more pacifistic at first, Sorath is a fairly capable fighter when necessary, his ability to shift his form making it difficult for someone to harm him outright. Although he isn't by definition 'loyal', few owners seem to return him based on him being disobediant.

Collar:
Blue More for around the house pleasure and is very loyal.
Purple Mysterious behavior and may be used for anything. (If the master can get them to do it)
Brown Not as dangerous and is loyal. But is strong for fighting or for being a body guard.

Charms:
Shield - Protection
Leaf - Outside work.
Broom - Inside work.
Laptop - Intelligent.
Book - Can read.
Pen - Can write.
Chef Hat - Cooks.
Bell - Tamed
Question Mark - Unknown behavior.

Owner:
None