Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 pm
Clasela
Dankies

We have that here too. Won't need to send the boys to war because all it's going to be is big powerheads sitting over a button, destroying innocent lives.
Peace is gone sadly, there is so much hate in the world over things that happened years ago. It's in the past, killing now won't change it.
gaia_diamond It's all for money & power & all the older generation with their grudges! Ugh, I wish the new generations could come together for peace, I know alot of young adults my age(twenty) who would rather fight for peace then fight for power.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:55 pm
Dankies

Me too. Maybe one day we will all come together and sit under a willow tree holding hands and asking everyone how their day was. >.< But seriously, I wish it would happen.  

Clasela
Crew

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 pm
Clasela
Dankies

Me too. Maybe one day we will all come together and sit under a willow tree holding hands and asking everyone how their day was. >.< But seriously, I wish it would happen.
gaia_diamond As corny as it sounds I would be right there under that tree, ugh I can imagine the world as such a better, happier, safer place... but there's too much hate & evil. Not enough good people -longsigh-  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:31 pm
Dankies

Me too. And there is so much evil. Nobody can walk anywhere without the fear of being attacked, even when it's daylight.  

Clasela
Crew

Holly PinCushion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
gaia_diamond OUAT basically ties all of the fairy tale creatures & disney characters together into one plot, they all live in the same area & it's like a community. Snowwhite is the main character & the evil queen from snow white starts out as the main bad guy, her name is Regina & she puts a curse on everyone, destroying the fantasy relm & sending them to "the real world" which is just considered another relm. Gosh there's more, I bet you'd really like it!

It sounds like it is FULL of suspense, I will look it up on Youtube and check it out. 3nodding By the way, I like your signature picture and the makeup.
gaia_diamond Thank you! Yes, it is full of suspense but my explaination was probably confusing & all over the place, best if you just look it up! I'm sure you'd enjoy it! Ugh, it's snowing again. I hate the snow! My name is Tia by the way, what about yours?

Le Gasp! :SHOCK: You hate snow, why? I don't give out my official name but, my nickname is Nelly. I usually go my nickname. 3nodding
gaia_diamond The snow is too cold, it's pretty but it lasts too long & there's so much, it's soooooo freezing! How come you don't use your real name? Are you really young or something?

No I am twenty-one, I just don't use it for privacy reasons that's all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:12 pm
Clasela
Dankies

Me too. And there is so much evil. Nobody can walk anywhere without the fear of being attacked, even when it's daylight.
gaia_diamond That's exactly how I feel. -shudder- Are you religious at all, if it's not too personal.  

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:15 pm
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion
Dankies
Holly PinCushion

It sounds like it is FULL of suspense, I will look it up on Youtube and check it out. 3nodding By the way, I like your signature picture and the makeup.
gaia_diamond Thank you! Yes, it is full of suspense but my explaination was probably confusing & all over the place, best if you just look it up! I'm sure you'd enjoy it! Ugh, it's snowing again. I hate the snow! My name is Tia by the way, what about yours?

Le Gasp! :SHOCK: You hate snow, why? I don't give out my official name but, my nickname is Nelly. I usually go my nickname. 3nodding
gaia_diamond The snow is too cold, it's pretty but it lasts too long & there's so much, it's soooooo freezing! How come you don't use your real name? Are you really young or something?

No I am twenty-one, I just don't use it for privacy reasons that's all.

gaia_diamond Ohhh, the way I see it is, the internet is no longer private, for anyone, at all. So I'm more open online, it's the people I come across irl that I worry about!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:16 pm
Dankies

It's not too personal. I do believe there is a heaven and that maybe there is a God, but I just wish that he would step in, heal the sick and feed the starving.  

Clasela
Crew

Dankies

Chatty Autobiographer

4,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:22 pm
Clasela
Dankies

It's not too personal. I do believe there is a heaven and that maybe there is a God, but I just wish that he would step in, heal the sick and feed the starving.
gaia_diamond I was raised religious, & I still believe, my views have just slightly changed because of events in my life, but the Lord will never leave my heart or soul. I try my hardest not to taken for granted what I have such as good health & food in my tummy, a roof over my head, because all over the world, people are living in horrible conditions, but you have to remember that not all of them but most of them, put themselves in that situation because they chose the wrong paths.

EDIT: I wish God would put love into the hearts of those who need it most. Peace would save mankind, but what can you do... -sigh-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:32 pm
Dankies

I wasn't raised religious, it's something that I fell into because I feel so lucky to have what I have. But lately it hasn't been that way. I received some bad news that really shook my whole life and a few days ago I lost one of the ways I was coping. I know there are people worse off, but right now I know I am too blinded by my sorrow. Even though I'm still on my humanitarian path.  

Clasela
Crew

deleteusername

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:58 pm
Hi everyone 3nodding  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items