Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
I feel so stupid x.x

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

0xHime_Chanx0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm
I am a highschool student in my junior year, and I'm failing ._." I try so hard in school. I study so much, and i try and understand the information but I just don't get it. Everyone else understands it except me, and i feel like a complete failure. In addition, people expect more from me because im "Asian" -.- I hate it. I don't know what to do anymore, I try so hard when people don't even study at all and get an A when I get an F. I just want to give up, but i know that won't do any good...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm
You shouldnt feel stupid sad i had problems my junior year too D: studying really doesnt do much for me, i actually tend to do worse if i do.  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:44 pm
I am a junior In high school as well. My Math grade was a few points away from failing. I finally got a tutor. She is a retired Math teach and she might not know how to do it at first but looking at examples helps her to help me. :0 my grade now is a C+ and I got a A- on a quiz. my teacher did nothing but my tutor helped me understand what we are doing in math. I am in Algebra 2. I am really good in English. I like to help as much. biggrin Math is a different story though. it depends. I wish you the best of luck and PLEASE do not give up. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:42 am
I would suggest what MiracleRayray did. Find yourself a tutor. Ask your teacher or the principle or any staff at your school if there are any tutors available or if the teacher(s) would be willing to find time to sit down with you, one on one, and help you to understand some of the material being discussed in the class.

Good luck and hang in there.  

elusive chaos

Shy Member

0xHime_Chanx0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:00 pm
elusive chaos
I would suggest what MiracleRayray did. Find yourself a tutor. Ask your teacher or the principle or any staff at your school if there are any tutors available or if the teacher(s) would be willing to find time to sit down with you, one on one, and help you to understand some of the material being discussed in the class.

Good luck and hang in there.

sad thing is, i already have a tutor sad and it doesn't work. i've tried many tutors already, and i still don't do well sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:34 pm
0xHime_Chanx0
In addition, people expect more from me because im "Asian" -.- I hate it.

Stereotypes...hate 'em, and i believe they're basing all Asians being super-smart of off Chinese...and i'm certain that there are stupid Chinese too.
stupid stereotypes
i hope you find a way to learn math better.
-tutor
-math games
-practice samples
-do it with a friend
just a few ideas

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Starphyr

Timid Millionaire

5,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:38 pm
Sadly the only advice i can offer is this, Don't give up and don't do what I did and drop out  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games