Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[prp]The pretty ones are trouble. (Dyzforia&Razz-lyn)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:17 am
User Image

A long day, it started before sunrise as she was setting up the stage for the performance. Bars were notorious party joints in this town and though she wasn't half bad at assembly, she was amazing at break down. So she was counting the hours of when it was she'd be able to get all the settings pulled down and put away. She mused to herself as she sat outside a nice coffee shop getting stares now and then.

Mechanimals were new to the world...Hell Dyzforia hadn't been around for long, but she'd gotten the hang of things around the current town, but she wasn't sure how long she'd stick around the current place. Tapping her fingers she hummed a little to herself as she sipped on her rather disturbingly sweet cup of coffee. Her eyes scanning the area around her, figuring she would have a couple more hours before she had to return to the bar.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:55 am
User Image

"such a boring town, nothing really changes" Razz-lyn thinks to him self as he walks threw town. As Razz go's about town he hears talk of a new fae. "intersting. i'll be so cool if i can be seen with him." so Razz sets off to find said fae. Wondering around for 3 hours, he finally finds a coffee shop and decided to rest. Upon entering Razz see's this Mech, having never seen one befor, he walks over to her "mind if i sit here?" he asks, looking at the pretty lady, looking her over and smiling.  

pukie7

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:22 am
Dyzforia blinked up at the gentleman who asked for a seat near her, "Er...Sure." Her eyes looked him over...well wasn't he the hottie that had wandered over into her little corner of the universe? Her brain short-circuited for a few moments. I've been staring...how long? Dammit. She smiled, "Um, so hi...who are you?"

Her mind was a bit atwitter with his having talked to her. He was...very hot...hotter than the singer she was crewing for...Her mind twitched, she should be listening to his response, rather than sitting there thinking about how much fun it would be to play with his hair. She gave a sheepish smile, her metal fingers tapping idly on the table.

pukie7

no worries about rp style, if you'd like hints or pointers you can just ask. ^w^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:45 am
Razz-Lyn takes the seat across from her, "names Razz-Lyn, but you can just call me Razz." he leans on the table, cupping his face. now taking the time to really look at Dyzforia, she is really pretty.. what was i thinking comming up to her like this. he blushes at his own stupidity.

Rinial Sisterdragon

pukie7

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 pm
pukie7

She blinked a bit as he blushed, her head tilting to the side for a moment. That was an adorkable blush he had on his face. Wait...he was talking...Crud....name...he told me his name...RAZZ...Yes... that was it. She smiled brightly, "Nice to meet you Razz, I'm Dyz. The name is much longer, but Dyz is pretty much what everyone calls me." She chuckled.

Keeping herself from staring she fiddled with the napkin on the table, and prayed her drink would be there sooner rather than later, "So...umm, what do you do for fun?" Keep the conversation going Dyzzie, don't just stare at the hottie.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm
Rinial Sisterdragon

A huge smile comes to his face. "fun? ya know. just normal stuff. cruzing, shopping, talking to cute girls." he winks at her. "what bout you?"
((sorry i took so long))  

pukie7

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:47 pm
pukie7

Dyz grinned, "Not much, taking a nice leisurely break from working as stage crew for the concert in town." Her eyes drifted to the direction she'd been for the concert, "It's a rave type thing, dunno how much you know about the set up, but it takes forever, and then less than five minutes to take it all down." She gave a small sigh.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games