Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Our Secret Base
WIN AN RP WITH THE VICE CAPTAIN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 am
That's right ladies and gentlemen of all sorts. Win an rp with yours truly. Sadly, I am not as active on here as I once was due to the rp section being abandoned. However, if you can get me interested, you can win a 1 x 1 or even a group Rp with myself, and possibly another admin on there.

The rules are simple:

1. Make me interested with a good plot, and a good idea.
2. Make the setting interesting.
3. Try to grab my attention with a teaser.

Let's see what y'all can come up with. Post your entries here and I will pick a winner in five days.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:39 am
Feral Fallen
That's right ladies and gentlemen of all sorts. Win an rp with yours truly. Sadly, I am not as active on here as I once was due to the rp section being abandoned. However, if you can get me interested, you can win a 1 x 1 or even a group Rp with myself, and possibly another admin on there.

The rules are simple:

1. Make me interested with a good plot, and a good idea.
2. Make the setting interesting.
3. Try to grab my attention with a teaser.

Let's see what y'all can come up with. Post your entries here and I will pick a winner in five days.

The kidnapping gone wrong.
DADUMMMMMMN................

It all started when ________ had been keeping track of one of the most wealthiest and beautiful females in the county for atleast a month and one day she found the perfect opportunity to steal what she wanted, and so like a predator ______ swooped in and captured Mia with no one around to even notice the disappearance.
Hours later the kidnapper realised that she had taken a wrong turn somewhere along the way and so she was lost. Days later they are forced to work together but Mia was still fuming at the fact she'd been kidnapped, however the kidnappers anger soon turned to lust and need and there was no-one around but Mia.
(I know its short but there's no point in telling the whole story, that is the backbone of it.)

'I refuse to work with you, you crazy lady. YOU HAVE GOTTEN US LOST. HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!' Mia was furious at that point. She began to kick rocks and bang the cabin door, thank goodness the next day they had found one.
Once the kidnapper opened the bedroom door Mia saw those lust filled eyes and so she began to retreat backwards, knocking things over as she went. Not knowing what was going to happen she ran outside but there wasn't anywhere to really hide so she panicked..

Hope it's okay, I can write more if necessary  

cheapork

TheGreenDesire

3,600 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:07 pm
Is this contest still going?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:27 pm
It would really be fun to do an rp with you again smile I had a few ideas:

1) Kidnapping for one-sided romance turns mutual
2) Organ donor seeks to repay debt by being a slave
3) Popular girl and rebel girl are online lovers in a chat room but don't know it until a school dance invite is passed between them  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:31 am
Kasumi Miyagi

3) Popular girl and rebel girl are online lovers in a chat room but don't know it until a school dance invite is passed between them

I like the third option best. And I miss Rping with you. I've been so busy between work, blacksmithing, cosplays, and writing that I just stopped when I had no one to RP with. If you would like, you have won the contest with your third plot line.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi

I like the third option best. And I miss Rping with you. I've been so busy between work, blacksmithing, cosplays, and writing that I just stopped when I had no one to RP with. If you would like, you have won the contest with your third plot line.

Awesome smile I can post once to twice a week now with my schedule :/ My new job is very demanding. If possible would you feel comfortable playing the popular girl?  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:42 am
Kasumi Miyagi
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi

Awesome smile I can post once to twice a week now with my schedule :/ My new job is very demanding. If possible would you feel comfortable playing the popular girl?

I have no idea how to work with a popular type character. You know all I have done are lover, outcast, and rebellious types.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:31 pm
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi

I have no idea how to work with a popular type character. You know all I have done are lover, outcast, and rebellious types.

Ok I'll give the popular girl role a shot. I started a thread for us in the one on one section of the guild. if you wanna get your character profile up for the rebel i'll get the popular girl set up as soon as you're done.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:27 am
Kasumi Miyagi
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi

Ok I'll give the popular girl role a shot. I started a thread for us in the one on one section of the guild. if you wanna get your character profile up for the rebel i'll get the popular girl set up as soon as you're done.

I will work on it after work today.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:40 pm
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi
Feral Fallen
Kasumi Miyagi

I will work on it after work today.

OK I already got mine up in our thread I made. I hope it works for you and if the photo seems a bit much for Gaia posting just let me know and i can change it.  

Kasumi Miyagi

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:29 pm
I am reopening this topic as the RP I had previously been in died off. While I am now working in a butchers shop, am doing voice acting, writing, and still doing art, it may take a bit of time to reply to any RPs I am in. So, hit me with your best plot line, and I will let you know if I am in!  
Our Secret Base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games