Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 5:36 pm
Aizith sighed and sat up, grabbing her knees. "Master, you don't have to kill yourself and train so hard. I'm fine. I don't want to be a Master. I'm happy the way things are. You are already a good enough Master. Why push yourself so hard when Titan will only get angrier and angrier when you are past your breaking point?" Aizith growled lowly, and shook her head. She didn't care anymore if the deity was furious with her or how bad he would punish her later. She stood up and shook her head, staring deep into the forest. She still couldn't make up her mind of just darting off into the woods and never turning back, but she couldn't. She couldn't leave everyone behind. Not at all. "Master...just please, it's fine. I don't want to train anymore. I just...I just don't want to be a master. It's okay, I'll stay at this level forever."  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:46 pm
Atta turned her head sharply. Her eyes widened only slightly. What? She sat up and looked at her pupil. Something had happened. "What do you mean? Aizith? What happened? You can tell me anything... You know this." The woman said. She was concerned... Quite concerned. Aizith was always going on about how she was getting bored with this training and that new skill. What had happened? Atta looked up at the sky.

"I train so hard, because I know I can be better. I don't care whether Titan will get angry with me when I hit my breaking point, all I can do is get there and try to get further. Titan may be my deity with whom I worship and happily find time to do his bidding, but I do my training for myself." And for you. She thought. It was a thought about Aizith and Jake for that matter. The brunette looked at her hands and smiled if only for a moment.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

uilenyk

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:30 am
(Sorry about the long wait, like I said I'm really busy at the moment and still will be until June 5th so not too much longer but I'll post when I can.)
Zane never returned to his room. He had stayed in the forest away from the school spending most of his time meditating and storing as much energy as he could. He now moved through the forest like a shadow, making no sound an leaving no trail. When he got close to the school grounds, he began sending light pulses of dark energy through the shadows like the previous night to locate where people where. Zane did not plan on actually entering the grounds himself this time. Instead he detached his shadow and sent it into the grounds. He would find and lure his target away with his shadow. The pulses told him that most of the people were in the school most likely asleep in their beds but there were 4 outside on the grounds. One was in the front of the outside the school on the one of its towers, and three more in the forest: 2 close together and 1 alone. The one alone was closest to his position and that was where he sent his shadow first. This was the dangerous part. Even to actually tell who the person was, he would use his shadow to release a slightly stronger pulse. Though it was still extremely hard to detect, it was possible, not to mention controlling the radius and strength of the pulse would take much concentration and energy. Still, in this darkness, detecting a disturbance and actually finding it was 2 different things entirely. Hopefully if anyone was to detect his shadow, they would not find anything and simply brush it aside thinking they were simply tired and their senses were starting to play tricks on them or something of the like.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:36 pm
Aizith sighed and shook her head. She never should told her Master he true feelings.

"There are people out there. People that talk and wish for the deities help and they don't come. The deities leave them out there to fend for themselves. Why? Why would they do that? How can I be a disciple of them when I know they ignore others? I don't want to talk to Titan. I don't want to be under his command. I'll gladly take his gift he gave me but why can't we help everyone?"

Aizith sighed and curled her head into her knees and tried to hide her emotionally pained face. "I just...I don't feel right anymore. I don't feel like I should be here anymore. I screwed up. I attacked when I should have waited. I left everything that's not me take control and look where it got me. People died Master and all I wanted to do was take on that stupid leader and show that I was the most powerful Earth student, more powerful than any other element at this school. I didn't understand how you and Master Jake could be so forgiving of what happened and go on with your daily lives as if nothing happened but it's because you are Masters. You know what the deities want and you are willing to serve them no matter the case. I can't do that. I don't want the responsibility. I just wanna be me and help people. That's all I ever wanted. That's how you raised me to be! To help people. Yet I couldn't even help myself! If I can't control myself, then I don't even deserve to be at this level. Sorry Master. It's how I've felt for the past few nights. I can't sleep because I know that every day I step closer to doing Titan's bidding and all I want is to fix this mess. I already disobeyed Titan once. What happens when I do it again? He's already mad at me. There's no mistake. So what happens when I'm a Master? I just...I couldn't handle it. All I could think about before was power. Never responsibility. I just don't want it. "

ArtificialFlavored Cheese

Tipsy Sex Symbol

6,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:58 pm
Atta nodded. After a moment because she finally understood. She understood full well. She smiled, that was going to be tomorrow's lesson. "Then I think it's time for a bit of change it pace!" That's all she wanted was to make her pupil smile. And she knew that yes, Aizith had disobeyed, but Titan had willed... Well more like forced Atta to let her do it.

"The reason we can is because we have forgotten." She said happily. She had already devised what they were gonna do. And it all started with some dirt and seeds.  
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 pm
Jake stopped his training when he felt a strange...pulse? It was hard to tell what it was, or if it was even real. He turned around and examined the forest closely. If there really was a person there he would be able to see him. After scanning the forest a couple of times he sat down and allowed himself to relax. "Must've been nothing. Probably just my mind playing tricks on me. I'm usually off in bed by now." He said pushing his worries away as he relaxed for a bit.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uilenyk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:16 pm
For a few moments, Zane didn't move; checking the positions of the others. One one seemed to react or move. He took this as a sign that no one had noticed. The next closest targets would be the 2 that were together. This posed a problem. If one of them was the one he was looking for, it would make it harder on him to lure his target away without anyone noticing. He pushed the thought from his mind. It was not likely that one of them would be who he was looking for. He would deal with it when the time came. His shadow moved into position again and sent out a pulse. It was just his luck. He one he had targeted would be the one hardest to approach undetected. His shadow remained hidden for the time being to insure that no one had noticed it and so that Zane could figure out a plan of action.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff