[PRP] An interesting meeting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:25 pm
"An act of trust, show him what is written, you are his mate are you not...?" He laughed and watched as the books appeared. The way this man worked the shadows, it was as if he were Lasombra, the taint of the Sabbat leaders there in this male, a fact that kept him on edge. "I wish to see that which you have written on the wretched bastards of the Sabbat, and also, what you know of our prince..This clan is as much hers as it is mine, as we are her loyal confidants, her spies in the sect and I will not have our loyalty second guessed." He would take the notes on Alessa to the prince, it would be an act of loyalty that would set their alliance in stone.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:38 pm
"I have not had a chance to show him yet. I will though... Sir?" Ombra is uncertain what to call his new elder as a sign of respect. He nods at the request, making more notes come to him. Using the shadows is a gift that was given to him, a specialty he uses with care and delight. Passing his mate's notes to Desmond, he passes Alessa's to Lazarus. "She is looking at potential new clan members. One of whom is the son of two Salubri." He has a feeling this will be of particular interest to him.  

Love Renewed

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces