Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:03 pm
but I really just need to get this off my chest.

Chorus is a really hard class for everyone in my school because out teacher is reeeaaallly strict. When we suck, he lets us know it. One person messes up and he says
"Someone in the -insert section name- section doesn't know what they're doing!" With a really...*thinks of a word* crazy(?) voice.
I am completely fine with that, even if it's my own section (I'm an alto), because I listen and I can tell if it's me or not.
The problem is, there are a LOT of Freshman this year who think they can get away without practicing their music (which is basically like trying to get away with robbing the national archives and posting a video of it on youtube, thinking you wont get caught) and they think they can sing whatever they want in the chorus class.
Now I don't know what it is about me, but I am a frigging MAGNET to Freshman. They ALL stand next to me. And when someone messes up, (the Freshies) my teacher will say "from so-and-so to this person, sing." and when it comes to where I stand, I'm surrounded by Freshman who hardly, if at all, even move their lips! And I get the blame. Not me specifically, but my teacher says "You guys don't know your music." When I'm the only frigging person actually MOVING! This is reeeeaaaaallllyyy beginning to piss me off. And I know it's not me who is messing up because I moved to away from the Freshman one day, sung, and it was totally fine. I just hate how it feels like my teacher is placing the blame solely on me. (curse me for being a Freshman magnet....)
scream scream scream AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:59 pm
then you should confront him. I guess. or request to be moved to a different area. sometimes a teacher can be caught up in his job that the littlest things slip by him.  

Erotic_Fox

Savage Unicorn

18,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items