View Results

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:02 pm
At one point in history, our kind was deeply believed in; even feared. We roamed far and wide, striking fear into those who were lesser than us and playing tricks on the children who crossed our paths. That was years ago, though, and since then we have evolved as people.

Now, we were more civilized; as civilized as we could be. People no longer believed in us except for a select few and the innocent creatures were once again safe from their fire and spears. To keep our children safe, we built hidden schools. These schools housed every creature from shape shifters to elementals to the undead; protecting them with a simple spell the founder had set upon them. This is the story of one of those schools.

User Image

Rules:
1. Yes, there are rules; and like every one of them, the first of is: No god-moding.
2. At least be somewhat literate. Actual sentences. No: *(Text goes here)*
3. No killing other characters without permission.
4. PM your profiles to me.
5. Each person has a dorm room that they can chose to share with another person or keep it to themselves. Boys and girls cannot share dorms together. Teachers have they're own form room/hall away from the students.

Profile Skeleton

[i](Character Name)[/i]
(Character Picture)
[b]I was born ||[/b] [i](Age) years ago[/i]
[b]What am I? ||[/b] [i](Species)[/i]
[b]Class ||[/b] [i](Freshen - Senior; Or teacher and the class you teach)[/i]
[b]My past ||[/b] [i](Short Biography)[/i]
[b]I like ||[/b] [i](Likes)[/i]
[b]I hate ||[/b] [i](Dislikes)[/i]
[b]Extras ||[/b] [i](Powers etc; If you don't have anything to put here just erase it)[/i]
[i](Username)[/i]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:29 pm
Ash Siega
User Image
I was born || 43 years ago, though her appearance it that of a 23 year old.
What am I? || Wolf
Class || Teacher - Physical Education
My past || At a young age, the teacher had everything she could've ever hoped for. Her father was the alpha of their pack and he protected them with all his might. Anybody who crossed their paths and threatened them would be stricken with fear at the huge wolfs pride and strength. Until one day, after making one foolish decision, he lead his pack into battle they couldn't win. They all died, her mother, her father; everyone except the children who'd been hidden. Alone with no Alpha, the pups needed a pack to survive and Ash, feeling the obligation of her title on her shoulders, stepped up. Years past and she took care of each and every one of them until they chose to leave and find another pack. Only two of the original pack families stayed by her side; Kestrel and Darren but by then it was time for Ash to start another part of her life and she'd been here every since.
I like || Water, reading, writing, and dancing.
I hate || Disobedient students.
Extras || Ash can control water and her wolf is white with a hint of gold.
SnowPuppy_McL

Annabelle Tiede
User Image
I was born || 17 years ago
What am I? || Earth Elemental
Class || Junior
My past || Belle grew up in a gypsy camp just out of the country. She thought she was just a normal girl, as her mother never told her the truth, but she knew there was something different about her. She had a way with nature. People even called her 'Child Earth' for her gift. It wasn't until a little ghost boy came to her with an acceptance letter to the school. At first she hadn't understood, but finally her mother cracked; telling her all about her family history. Belle moved to the school that spring as a new person.
I like || Nature, making music, singing
I hate || The dark, vampires, and anything that isn't good.
Extras || She can manipulate the earth to do her biding.
SnowPuppy_McL

Nanuke Lark
User Image
I was born || I think 24 years ago, but I look like I'm 12
What am I? || Ghost
Class || I'm just a messenger for the school.
My past || Nanuke doesn't remember his life before his death, but he remembers that he was burned alive. He just showed up at this school one day and never left unless it was to give an enrollment letter to some of the many students.
I like || Other kids, pranking people, and playing
I hate || Not being able to do anything.
SnowPuppy_McL

Celsius Samantha Greywood
User Image
I was born || 17 years ago
What am I? || Human
Class || Freshman
My past || Celsius had a not so normal life, since she was born she was a very fragile girl who didn't learn to walk until she was five. They found her physically frail, but she was a brilliant girl so she attended school with a few adjustments so she could be safe. She didn't make many friends since she couldn't go many places or perform many outdoor activities, not to mention she's a mute so she really couldn't speak to others. She had one or two friends in the disabilities section and her mentors were her friends more than anything. Her single mother, a lawyer, raised her along with a nanny whom took care of her as well. What they didn't know is the secret she's kept from them, her sixth sense. Her uncle , whom works for SinTheata, achieved to get her accepted into the school in hopes of a better life for her. Her mother knows nothing of what the school really is.
I like || Books, problem solving, sunflowers, animals, nature walks, and sun bathing.
I hate || Extraneous activities, people who pry her privacy, those unwilling to learn, bullies, and energy drinks.
Extras || Telekinesis, force fields, extra sensory perception, ability to communicate with others through her own thoughts (she cannot read other minds unless they allow her), and working on her innate abilities. She isn't a mute, her vocals are fine and intact, but when trying to speak she's very, very quiet due to her weak vocals so she doesn't bother trying to speak.
CaptainXXMorgan

Samia Kaminski
User Image
I was born || 420 years ago
What am I? || Vampire
Class || Sophomore
My past || Samia was born into a family of noble status. She led a privileged life but she never really liked it. Her parents found her fascination with witchcraft and the undead appalling. One day, one of her spells worked and she summoned a Vampire. The Vampire bit her and destroyed her home before fleeing back to where it came from. Of course the bite turned Samia into a vampire as well and she eventually had to flee. She found refuge at the school Sin Theata and now resides there.
I like || Learning new spells and reading
I hate || When people interfere with my research and sunlight
Extras || Powers: Vampire strength and speed, Vampire Bat Form, Reanimate Undead. Disadvantages: During the daytime her powers are almost nonexistent.
Breaking The Skyline  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:55 pm
~bummmmmp~  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:42 pm
~C'mon, man. buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmp~  

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:45 am
~Screw it, I'll open it now.~

It was a beautiful Friday afternoon with the sun hanging high in the sky as last period neared its end. It was the end of the first week of school and new and different children roamed the halls; All different and unique in their own way.

Belle sat in her desk, twisting the tip of her pencil deeper and deeper into the wood with a sigh of boredom. Her teacher rambled on and on about magic; the different kinds, the different ways you can use them, and to be cautious while using it. The whole shebang. She looked anxiously at the clock and popped up just as the sound of the bell rang in her ears. Gathering her things, she skipped out of the huge classroom excited as ever for the weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:05 am
“No problem.” Was murmured, but weren’t those words lost?
Fail again, fail again.
After ending your search for mistakes, it spins again.

𝕮𝔢𝔩𝔰𝔦𝔲𝔰 Samantha 𝔊𝔯𝔢𝔜𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡

User Image

It was the first week of school, Sam was in the front row area listening on about some historical references to specific races and taking notes into each as there would be a test eventually on them. Time came though and the teacher slow the pace, the bell rang soon and she put away her small computer and waited for the other students to depart before getting up herself. Using a cane, she walked along slowly down the halls and staying off to the side to where she wouldn't be in any fast movers way. It was the weekend, she could take a moment to relax before organizing her studies and homework. Instead of relaxing though, she decided a walk around the campus would be a good start as she wanted to keep up her physical self.

Thought communication
Her own thoughts
Speech

Rolling Girl
Once more, once more.
“I’ll also roll today,”
That girl says, that girl says,
Playing her words with meaning

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:38 pm
Ash had been lounging around the entire last hour, awaiting the end of the school day. All her classes were in the beginning of the day and so she relaxed until it was time to do something else. Standing up, the teacher was only at the height of 5'4 and her long, golden white hair fell down her shoulders. Her legs took her to the one place she felt at peace and as she stared into the thick lush tree's, she found herself missing home. It had been four years since she left and never once did she return. She wondered how Kes and Darren were doing. Were they even alive? There was no way to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:05 pm
Samia sat in the middle of her pitch black dorm room. The curtains on the window were pitch black and thick so no sunlight could creep in on her while she slept. Normally, she would be sleeping now but she had only managed a few cat naps here and there. Her studies had been keeping her up during the day and now she was stressing over an algebra quiz. She never understood math. She preferred science and magic over any subject any day.  

Breaking The Skyline

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:20 pm
Belle was walking with her books and papers in hand. Her red hair flowed behind her as she zipped across the hall, running downstairs and past the cafeteria to get to the girls part of the dorm. She busted through her door and threw her things on the bed before turning around and leaving just as fast as she entered. The door clicked behind her and she was off, running through the halls to the front of the school. She wanted to go do something. It was the weekend, after all.

After her run, Ash made her way back to the school and was lucky when she saw someone coming out. She would have to shift back into her human form in order to open the door,but she'd have to shift right back anyways. Walking through the school naked wasn't exactly standard apparel. She dipped in, her fur shimmering against the few florescent lights that stayed on.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:07 pm
Samia sighed and opened up her algebra book. Despite the darkness she could see what was on the page, but it still didn't make any sense to her. She closed the book, got up and placed it on a black shelf that was cluttered with all her other books and notes. She decided to go for a walk despite the time of day. She grabbed her long black cloak and threw it over herself, covering all of her fragile pale skin with its protective darkness before stepping out of her dorm room, shuffling down the hallway, and dipping outside. She stuck to the shadows as she walked the grounds.  

Breaking The Skyline

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff