Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
Can't believe its down already ... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosedolls

Demonic Legion

25,015 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:28 am
Il Corvo di Verona
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little melancholy, but the last minute or so in Selfy Town seemed like a high note to go out on: The early apocalypse, wishing for a zombie war, defiant waving of fists (well, the Rock emote), and the last text on screen was someone with a male Selfy saying (paraphrased, I sadly couldn't cap it in time) "Weird, I always thought I'd die in girl's clothes." Immediately after that chat bubble appeared, the Town window closed itself and TM went offline.

That line.
That's the best dying message ever.
Too bad TM didn't gave that user enough time to die in girl's clothes. emotion_awesome

In another note, it's too bad i didn't get to be on TM because of homework //Kicks homework crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:28 am
I'm kicking myself because I totally missed everything yesterday. I fell asleep because TM closed at 3AM in my time. And I was awake for over 35 hours before that already and I crashed when I got home and totally slept through it.

Oh well, at least I was wearing a nice outfit, I couldn't choose which outfit was my favourite so I went with an outfit barely anyone had.

Good bye TM, it was short but it was kinda fun.  

Vyli

Tricky Bunny

TinierMe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas