Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The walk (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:07 pm
Barmina

Natsuki gives her a reassuring smile as he scratched the back of his head.
"I'm alright, don't worry...enjoy the ride okay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm
tiny14xx

Myuu smiled "alright, it'll be done quickly anyway, these rides don't last too long." She said, giving him a loving smile.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 pm
Barmina
tiny14xx

Myuu smiled "alright, it'll be done quickly anyway, these rides don't last too long." She said, giving him a loving smile.

Natsuki nods, feeling a little less nervous now that he had support from Myuu.
"Right, understood." Natsuki looks around and watches as other get on the ride, all kings of different people. It was the first time he had seen so many different people who weren't trying to kill or hurt him. It felt nice.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:16 pm
tiny14xx

Myuu smiled as the ride filled up and began to spin around. swinging their seats outward. She turned her head around and smiled at Natsuki, making sure he was alright.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 am
My Lil Kouhai

Natsuki clutched joys chest with his hand as the ride began to spin, feeling less nervous as he watched his surroundings, seeing each thing over and over as he spun around. He looks over at Myuu and smiles, trying to treasure her that he was alright and was enjoying himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:24 am
tiny14xx
My Lil Kouhai

Natsuki clutched joys chest with his hand as the ride began to spin, feeling less nervous as he watched his surroundings, seeing each thing over and over as he spun around. He looks over at Myuu and smiles, trying to treasure her that he was alright and was enjoying himself.

Myuu smiles back at Natsuki, happy he's enjoying himself. he smiles and laughs happily as the ride goes around and around.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 am
My Lil Kouhai
tiny14xx
My Lil Kouhai

Myuu smiles back at Natsuki, happy he's enjoying himself. he smiles and laughs happily as the ride goes around and around.

Natsuki laughs as the rude begins to soon, enjoying it instead of being afraid. He was iffy about it in the beginning, but now that it had started and he was spinning around, it want so bad.

((Sorry about the super late response, I never revived a notification for this even though you quote me...it has been happening a lot lately.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:26 am
tiny14xx

Natsuki laughs as the rude begins to soon, enjoying it instead of being afraid. He was iffy about it in the beginning, but now that it had started and he was spinning around, it want so bad.

((Sorry about the super late response, I never revived a notification for this even though you quote me...it has been happening a lot lately.))

Myuu heard Natsuki laughing and laughed herself. she held her arms out to her sides as she smiled and laughed, She looked back over her shoulder and gave him a huge smile.
(Its alright, don't worry about it. smile )  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:31 am
My Lil Kouhai

Natsuki smiles as equally big as she did, his hair blowing like crazy as they went along. It was so much funner than he thought it would be.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 am
tiny14xx

Soon the ride ended and the were let out of the seat. Myuu went over to Natsuki. She smiled and hugged him. "Did you enjoy it?' She asked as she looked up at him.  

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:50 pm
My Lil Kouhai

Natsuki nods with a small smile, he had actually enjoyed the ride even though it had scared him at first. "I did, very much."  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff