Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What Are You? ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:59 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled at him. "Sounds wonderful. With the baby so close to being born it will be nice." She said and nuzzled his arm like she normally did when she was being cute with him.

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. Until then, how about we relax on the couch? It looks like you could need it." Zarin could see that even though Anna was close to birth, she was wearing Mitsuki out.

"That sounds wonderful." Mitsuki said and smiled at Zarin. She rested on the couch after dinner and snuggled with Zarin. She then felt Anna kick and kissed Zarin smiling happily.

Zarin smiled and kissed her back. Her put his arm around her. He was excited about Anna being born, but he was worried that Anna may not find someone who liked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:48 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled at him. "Sounds wonderful. With the baby so close to being born it will be nice." She said and nuzzled his arm like she normally did when she was being cute with him.

Zarin gave her a nod. "Alright. Until then, how about we relax on the couch? It looks like you could need it." Zarin could see that even though Anna was close to birth, she was wearing Mitsuki out.

"That sounds wonderful." Mitsuki said and smiled at Zarin. She rested on the couch after dinner and snuggled with Zarin. She then felt Anna kick and kissed Zarin smiling happily.

Zarin smiled and kissed her back. Her put his arm around her. He was excited about Anna being born, but he was worried that Anna may not find someone who liked her.

Then Anna started to move down and Mitsuki winced and said "I think it's time Zarin." She could tell it was since her water broke.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:58 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Then Anna started to move down and Mitsuki winced and said "I think it's time Zarin." She could tell it was since her water broke.

Zarin nodded and helped her to the car. In no time, they were at the hospital, and Mitsuki was in a room. Zarin was holding her hand as the doctors helped her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:06 pm
bigbubz1

((Sorry to as but can you play her old master???))

After about 24 hours of labor, Anna Rose Carter was born. She was healthy and Mitsuki was doing well also. "She looks just like her father but with ears and a tail." Mitsuki said and smiled down at their daughter who was looking at them and holding Zarin's finger. But one thing they didn't count on was her old master finding out about the baby and Mitsuki still being alive. Mitsuki held Anna close not knowing her old master knew of this through the powers he obtained after she had been pronounced dead to him. he wanted to be sure she was. It was a stormy night when Anna was born so Mitsuki was a little uneasy because she didn't like thunder but stayed calm knowing she had a family that loved her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:40 am
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

After about 24 hours of labor, Anna Rose Carter was born. She was healthy and Mitsuki was doing well also. "She looks just like her father but with ears and a tail." Mitsuki said and smiled down at their daughter who was looking at them and holding Zarin's finger. But one thing they didn't count on was her old master finding out about the baby and Mitsuki still being alive. Mitsuki held Anna close not knowing her old master knew of this through the powers he obtained after she had been pronounced dead to him. he wanted to be sure she was. It was a stormy night when Anna was born so Mitsuki was a little uneasy because she didn't like thunder but stayed calm knowing she had a family that loved her.

((Sure.))
Mitsuki's old master smiled as he watched them through his power of third sight. "Poor deluded Mitsuki, you thought that you have won, but you haven't." He looked at the group of mercenaries standing next to him. "Bring the girl. Leave the baby and father." The mercs left.
Zarin could sense Mitsuki's uneasiness and rubbed her shoulder. "Its alright Mitsuki, I won't let anything bad happen to you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Sure.))
Mitsuki's old master smiled as he watched them through his power of third sight. "Poor deluded Mitsuki, you thought that you have won, but you haven't." He looked at the group of mercenaries standing next to him. "Bring the girl. Leave the baby and father." The mercs left.
Zarin could sense Mitsuki's uneasiness and rubbed her shoulder. "Its alright Mitsuki, I won't let anything bad happen to you."

((Thanks.))
Mitsuki smiled and kissed Zarin saying "I know love. I love you and Anna very much. But I can't shake this feeling that something is going to happen. I know it wont but i can't help but feel like this." She then looked at Anna who was looking up at them with her tail wagging. Being a newborn she couldn't smile right away. But her wagging tail was enough to show she was happy. Mitsuki smiled and said "Are you happy sweetie." She then kissed Anna's cheek and let her play with her finger. She was so tiny and sweet it was hard for anyone not to love her.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:37 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Sure.))

((Thanks.))
Mitsuki smiled and kissed Zarin saying "I know love. I love you and Anna very much. But I can't shake this feeling that something is going to happen. I know it wont but i can't help but feel like this." She then looked at Anna who was looking up at them with her tail wagging. Being a newborn she couldn't smile right away. But her wagging tail was enough to show she was happy. Mitsuki smiled and said "Are you happy sweetie." She then kissed Anna's cheek and let her play with her finger. She was so tiny and sweet it was hard for anyone not to love her.

Zarin smiled as he saw his daughter. "She'll grow up to be strong." Zarin then sensed something was wrong and turned off the lights and pulled the curtain shut. "Mitsuki, try to make us invisible with your magic, now."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:40 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Sure.))

((Thanks.))

Zarin smiled as he saw his daughter. "She'll grow up to be strong." Zarin then sensed something was wrong and turned off the lights and pulled the curtain shut. "Mitsuki, try to make us invisible with your magic, now."

Mituski smiled and nodded before she used her magic to make them disappear from her old master's radar. But then she smiled as Anna cooed at Zarin cutely wagging her tail at him. "I think she wants her daddy to hold her." Mitsuki said and smiled at Zarin. Anna squealed cutely and blew a razzberry at Zarin trying to talk to him. Mitsuki giggled and said "Your so cute Anna."  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:26 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Sure.))

((Thanks.))

Mituski smiled and nodded before she used her magic to make them disappear from her old master's radar. But then she smiled as Anna cooed at Zarin cutely wagging her tail at him. "I think she wants her daddy to hold her." Mitsuki said and smiled at Zarin. Anna squealed cutely and blew a razzberry at Zarin trying to talk to him. Mitsuki giggled and said "Your so cute Anna."

Zarin smiled and held Anna in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead, knowing that she was th pride and joy of himself and Mitsuki. "Come on, let head home Mitsuki."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:22 am
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

((Sure.))

((Thanks.))

Zarin smiled and held Anna in his arms. He kissed her on the forehead, knowing that she was th pride and joy of himself and Mitsuki. "Come on, let head home Mitsuki."

Mitsuki nodded and got up before she held Anna in the wheelchair. Anna was sound asleep in her mommy's arms. She was so cute. Mitsuki smiled and got in the car keeping them safe from detection from her old master.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers