Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[Instability Portal] Anything you can sell I can sell better Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 am
Sup I roll wrong dice.  
Pales rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:32 am
it was so nice I did it twice.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:33 am
It was as if someone had let loose a mob of animals all of the sudden. People were everywhere and hysteria reigned free. Jude merely smiled and attempted to direct the flow wherever he could.

Someone wandered up out of the crowd, "Excuse me! Where is Super Duper Mario Bros 4x?"

Jude pointed in the area of electronics, "That'd be in Electronics! Have a nice day!"

"Thanks!"

Pales rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 am
"Pardon me. Do you know where they keep the extra safe children's locks?"

"Uhhh...."

Before Jude could embarrass himself further someone swooped in and directed the customer.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Pales rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 am
"HEY. HEY. LISTEN TO ME. HEY. DO YOU KNOW...WHERE...THE EXTRA LARGE DORITO CHIPS ARE?" This person seemed to be shouting to be heard when they didn't need to. Jude sort of leaned back a bit to try and adjust for the volume.

"Ai..Aisle Three, Sir." Jude muttered, his eyes a bit wide.

Pales rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:39 am
"Where do you keep your tampons, Miss?" Someone asked him, they'd only seen him from behind and made assumptions.

Jude twirled around and stared at them with a frightening mix of anger and happiness, "I don't know."

The customer stared and quickly slunk away out of shame and embarrassment.

Thankfully that was the end of Jude's shift...

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:44 am
Ariane was honestly just watching from the sidelines, waiting for Jude to fail. When he was posted to another duty, she followed, still waiting for him to screw up, and be fired from the job - just like she was. However, Jude had somehow managed to get to the end of the day without being fired.

She... She lost?!

The hunter decided on brooding to show her unhappiness.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:03 am
Jude was essentially not even told he did a good job by the Boss, at least not in so many words. Something along the lines of 'you didn't screw up as much as usual' and it was left at that. Jude was too happy to feel bitter disappointment.

Much to Ariane's dismay when he draped his arms about her upon finding her, "YAY WORK!" He chimed happily.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:08 am
"No."

Ariane muttered, shoving her palm against Jude's face, pushing him away; he was so happy that he was almost shining, and she wasn't sure how to deal with a Jude who was beaming happiness and sunshine and rainbows out his a**. As she was about to try shoving Jude to the ground to see if that would help with his JOY problem, they were ejected out of whatever crazy world they were in, and back into Jude's room.

Pales

{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces