Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
TinierMe Videos

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sakura the Bloody

Tricky Cat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:13 pm
Sorry if this is a repeat topic, topics here kinda make me blind when all bunched together what with the icons and page links and blargh. I'll get use to it again someday...

Anyway, anyone make videos of TinierMe before it closed? Last minutes? Last week? Favorite outfit? Whatever. Even if it's a video from pre-closure announcement, go ahead and share.

Here's my Youtube channel where I've uploaded two longer videos of me going through TinierMe (my account and the general forums) and a couple of my favorite outfits.

http://www.youtube.com/user/akittennamedsakura

We're allowed to post links to this kind of stuff, right? I'm a little lost on Gaia's rules these days *looks over stuff but doesn't seem to find anything that says she can't* hrm...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:22 pm
=D Alright, you posted the video!
But I'll have to check it out after work D:

I wanna say it's not against Gaia's ToS? I've never seen anyone have problems with that at least.

And I think one other person only just posted a video of TM at one of the conventions. No worries on repeated topics.

=( Probably my fault it's so messy. I want to start moving threads to appropriate sub-forums, but I'm afraid people wont really use them?

I dunno. I think I'll ask the community in the next announcement =)

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers