Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:40 pm
smile I need help thinking of new ways to dress. I use to be a t-shirt pants kind of girl
But now i wanna get a little more girly then i use to be.
ANY ideas, pictures will work to get me started
I dont wear make-up but i may start, i dont know what kind to use though o:

Any help would be awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 am
bumps :3  

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100

DaireannSynnove

Shameless Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 am
aw...thats so cute.. emotion_kirakira

polyvore.com is a great place to try mixing clothes...and looking for inspiration on how to mix cloths..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:01 pm
YEEESSS I totally agree with MiraMystica. I always use Polyvore lol I use to be a huge tomboy a few years back. I started using websites like seventeen.com or teen vogue. I also started observing other women/girls on how they dress or how their makeup is. Eventually, you really start to develop your OWN style so no worries, my dear. -There are also tons of youtube videos on fashion, hair, and makeup. Hope I helped heart  

JunkMailz

Hilarious Prophet

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:06 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As far as makeup goes, you can try Mary Kay. You can get facials before buying products. My cousin sells it so me and my sister were able to get facials and I ordered after we were done.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 am
My advice would be to take things slow. You may say you want to be girly, but remember to always be yourself in the end.

For instance, you may want to pick a type of style from a celebrity or a person you admire but you could always give it a twist by making it you. An advice would be to start off with a favorite colour and play around with different blouses, blouses, dresses, shoes etc and other colours that compliments the colour. Be expected to have a few misses, but with trial and errors you will soon learn which style works on you and which doesn't. Remember, magazines and fashion blogs are guidance but it is yourself who will have to develop your own style you are comfortable with n.n  

Chantal Dior

Fashionable Entrepreneur

26543709z

Chatty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 am
i dont know so much about clothing, but i could give you a few tips on starting to wear makeup.

brand-wise, it depends on your skin sensitivity, and what you prefer. Heres a tip: before purchasing, try it on, see if you like it or not.

Wearing makeup can often clog up your pores, so if you want to start wearing makeup i would consider getting into a skincare routine, this also depends if you have bad acne or not, but i highly recommend just using moisturizer and toner and optional scrubs, etc... dont jump straight into it, if I were you i would just ease into it bit by bit.

thats the same case with makeup, i would just ease into it. start by using little amounts of lip balm / lip gloss,
and then start into mascara, eye liner and if you want; blush and foundation, if you want a lighter option, i would go for powder.

the choice is yours, but these are just a few little tips.

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games