Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Dark Circles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm
Hey ladies, so... I have dark circles. Like really bad ones. It seems, no matter what I eat or how much I sleep or how much water I drink, I have them. I recently bought a concealer to conceal them, the bluey-purple colour still shows.

Do you ladies have and tips to reduce them? It would really help me emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:32 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s
Hey ladies, so... I have dark circles. Like really bad ones. It seems, no matter what I eat or how much I sleep or how much water I drink, I have them. I recently bought a concealer to conceal them, the bluey-purple colour still shows.

Do you ladies have and tips to reduce them? It would really help me emotion_bigheart

Hi, Mini c:
        I have the exact same problem! I recently bought an eye cream that contains Vitamin K. Vitamin K helps constrict the capillaries (tiny veins) under the skin. Because the skin around your eyes is really thin and delicate, try not to rub at it too much. Rather pat pat pat the eye cream/serums on. Also, try facial massages. Gently press along your collarbone. You'll feel that it drains your sinuses - clogged sinuses are often the reason for dark circles.

Bubzbeauty is my hero when it comes to beauty advice!

I hope that answered your question. c:

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
M i n i R e d S t a r s

Hi, Mini c:
        I have the exact same problem! I recently bought an eye cream that contains Vitamin K. Vitamin K helps constrict the capillaries (tiny veins) under the skin. Because the skin around your eyes is really thin and delicate, try not to rub at it too much. Rather pat pat pat the eye cream/serums on. Also, try facial massages. Gently press along your collarbone. You'll feel that it drains your sinuses - clogged sinuses are often the reason for dark circles.

Hiya, thanks so much for the advice! I am on a very tight budget at the moment, because I need to save up so I can go to Indonesia at the end of the year.. But I hear cucumbers have vitamin K, so I will put some around my eyes emotion_dowant

I love Bubzbeauty!! I cant believe I haven't come across this video, watching her videos, along with 3 other vlogs take up pretty much all the time I am on the internet, haha. I will be sure to watch it, and hopefully the dark circles will soon reduce emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:04 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
M i n i R e d S t a r s

Hi, Mini c:

Hiya, thanks so much for the advice! I am on a very tight budget at the moment, because I need to save up so I can go to Indonesia at the end of the year.. But I hear cucumbers have vitamin K, so I will put some around my eyes emotion_dowant

I love Bubzbeauty!! I cant believe I haven't come across this video, watching her videos, along with 3 other vlogs take up pretty much all the time I am on the internet, haha. I will be sure to watch it, and hopefully the dark circles will soon reduce emotion_yatta

Indonesia? Wow! You're so lucky! Enjoy it ay!
        And good luck with the panda eyes :3 Hope mine goes away too.
        Thanks for the tip about the cucumber, btw! Did not know that hehe

I wonder how would a cucumber and green tea facial mist work.... Could be fun to apply hehe ^^

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:49 am
Other than the things mentioned above..
This isn't really how to get rid of them and more of how to cover them until they go away though.

http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/cms/learn/covering_circles_blemishes.tmpl
Apparently you need a yellow base for dark circles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66j2x8OcoS4
Skip to about 1:30 on the video. I love her videos and she does really good at covering blemishes/problem areas as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 am
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
M i n i R e d S t a r s
b u b b l e t e a_hime94
M i n i R e d S t a r s

Hi, Mini c:

Indonesia? Wow! You're so lucky! Enjoy it ay!
        And good luck with the panda eyes :3 Hope mine goes away too.
        Thanks for the tip about the cucumber, btw! Did not know that hehe

I wonder how would a cucumber and green tea facial mist work.... Could be fun to apply hehe ^^

Yeah, Indonesia, its a school trip, because i have studied Indonesian for 6 years, and the school is hosting a tour and we are visiting our sister school. It will be a grand way to finish my final year of school before I start university biggrin

And drinking green tea is very good for the skin, but I really dislike the taste, so if I were to drink it, I would need a heap of sugar, and I am trying to get in shape, so that wont work, haha.

M i n i R e d S t a r s

peinture avec angelique

Feral Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:39 am
M i n i R e d S t a r s

Try making the green tea into a facial mist and spray it on your face during the day? c:

22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games