Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:30 am
Shiiny_-_LiipGloss

User Image

In a meadow the siblings are wrestling. After awhile Aeroides stops, panting. "I need a break Ati. I'm going to find Karol and sleep a bit. I will see you later." Kissing her brother's cheek she heads for her home. Being so close to her brother, they live near each other.

Waving after her, Atritus now lays back in the snow. Looking up at the sky he wonders if he will ever find a mate. So far no one has liked how close he is to Aero, or she has not liked the girl he brought home. It is very important to him that whoever he mates with is approved of by his sister.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:53 pm
Love Renewed

User Image
Iyala padded along, her tail waving easily behind her as she tugged at her ribbons and inspected a blue-green rock, a smirk on her lips. The light shone of the smooth surface of the stone as she twisted in between her fingers. Her ears twitched as a commotion drew her eyes up from her prize for only a moment, noticing a of pair of Faes part, uninterested she went back to her rock, admiring it. She found a tree with a comfy looking tree branch nearby, hefting herself up easily she stretched out along it, the trail of her dress hanging toward the ground.  

Shiiny_-_LiipGloss

Bashful Firestarter

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Love Renewed

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:08 am
Shiiny_-_LiipGloss
Hearing someone crunching through the snow, Atritus looks around. Seeing the ferret girl, he watches her pull herself up into the tree. He smiles now, liking girls who can climb. Walking over to her he looks up at her from in front of the tree. "Miss? May I join you? I am Atritus." It is his sister who 'trained' him so well in being sweet. He is naturally charming though.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games