Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News
I guess I'm the first one to post this....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About the school shooting in CT at an elementary school. Twenty kids dead, six adults plus the gunman's mother. Apparently according to another topic in the LD, the gunman wanted to kill what was important to his mother who was a teacher at the school.

That is so sad and I have to admit when I turned to the news, I was expecting my original programming to come on and then I thought to myself, oh great now I can't watch my show.

And now it is just starting to hit me that instead of opening presents and doing last minute shopping, these parents have to put their kids into the ground and grieve over their little miracles that will never have a chance at life all because of some jackass b*****d who wanted to shoot up a school to prove a damn point and then kill himself like most gunman's do in school shootings!

Why the hell can't these idiots take responsibility? I'm not one to encourage suicide at all, but if you want to do it and don't want to get help then there is nothing I, or anyone can do, but that doesn't mean you have to take the lives of others with you. They didn't do crap to you!

All of those kids were five to ten years old! And now they will never experience middle or high school, prom, graduation etc. None of that!

I don't......I don't even know what else there is to say about this.....

If you want to read about it, MSN has it right here

And also I think this picture/quote/poem will uh I don't know. I think it's a decent way to end this.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:36 pm
I am Praying for those familys that lost. I first herd about it on the way home from school. Mom picked me up and was telling me about it. THis is really really sad.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:45 pm
Thank you for posting this in the guild smile it is a very sad topic, i heard about it in the car today and was heartbroken. I was thinking the exact things you just said about how instead of having a holiday full of cheer, this is going to hit america hard. You never know what your day will hold but, this is the WORST news to ever hear weeks before holidays are to be here. My facebook feed is filled with this, and it just depresses me and makes my little worries seem so small.
I didnt know too much about this until you posted this, i only knew there was a shooting i never knew the numbers until now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:58 pm
omg !!! sad Sad news... Violence need to stop and the availability of guns too !!!  

Miss_XxAriaxX

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:30 pm
It's bad enough all of these parents and children are no longer with us and the pain that their families are going through is something that I cannot imagine.
But for all of those children that had to witness this? They won't forget today, everyday that they walk into that school they will remember seeing their friends, classmates and caring adults shot down by that gunman. As an adult that is horrific to see. But to a child? Many of whom don't understand why...I don't even know how...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:47 pm
When I saw it on the news together with my family, no one said a word. The shock was too big, the only thing we could say afterwars was, why, why would someone do this?
And it kept me thinking, what is going on? What is happening to our world? ;s  

Chiruro

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:50 pm
I heard this in the middle of school during my orchestra winter concert, feel so sorry for the parents, Christmas was just in 11 days too sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:00 pm
When I heard about this everything went silent. The whole situation is really sad and it made me really depressed. My prayers go out to the family of those innocent children that died...  

Melodic Beat

Explorer

08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces