Submit

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:09 am
And both sides are already trying to use it as a soapbox to push politics. Christ, reminds me of vultures. Swooping right on in and trying to pick s**t apart.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:32 pm
JamesWN
And both sides are already trying to use it as a soapbox to push politics. Christ, reminds me of vultures. Swooping right on in and trying to pick s**t apart.
I bet Dave mustaine is saying Obama is behind this shooting too.

still curious as to this kids motives.. stole and ID of his brother's , bought some guns and ammo using his identity (primarily just to buy the hand guns since he was old enough to buy rifles but still a year away from the hand guns.. unless of course there is unreleased information about him that would have kept him from purchasing any such items).. , got everything ready.. shot his mom in the face, drove to the school where his mother worked as a teacher's aid for awhile.. got in an argument with the principle.. then began his massacre.. and not that random of a one.. selecting specific class rooms it seems.. killing / injuring anyone who got in his way... and at some point shot him self... or so this is all the info i have gathered so far..  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:41 pm
I feel sorry for those families who lost their child in that shooting. It's just horrible, makes me want to cry! crying I read the one article about one of those teachers who actually saved her students' lives by hiding them in the cupboards within the classroom. When the shooter came in, he asked her where the kids were. She lied and said they were in the gym, but he shot the teacher anyways. I'm proud of her for doing what she had to. Good thing her students weren't among the victims.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:04 pm
Gear Bush
JamesWN

still curious as to this kids motives.. stole and ID of his brother's , bought some guns and ammo using his identity (primarily just to buy the hand guns since he was old enough to buy rifles but still a year away from the hand guns.. unless of course there is unreleased information about him that would have kept him from purchasing any such items).. , got everything ready.. shot his mom in the face, drove to the school where his mother worked as a teacher's aid for awhile.. got in an argument with the principle.. then began his massacre.. and not that random of a one.. selecting specific class rooms it seems.. killing / injuring anyone who got in his way... and at some point shot him self... or so this is all the info i have gathered so far..

Apparently most of the information previously available on the subject was false..  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:08 pm
Gear Bush
Gear Bush
JamesWN

Apparently most of the information previously available on the subject was false..

this is apparently the current story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9749217/Connecticut-school-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-mother-was-preparing-for-disaster.html  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:19 pm
Gear Bush
Gear Bush
Gear Bush
JamesWN

this is apparently the current story

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9749217/Connecticut-school-shooting-Adam-Lanzas-mother-was-preparing-for-disaster.html
more details

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/16/justice/connecticut-shooting-suspect-profile/index.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57559442/the-brief-enigmatic-life-of-mass-murderer-adam-lanza/  

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:17 pm
From what I heard he actually shot his mother with guns he took from her, which is sadly ironic.

Has anyone heard about any definite motives yet though? Or what exact mental illness he had?  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games