Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
M y . H o l i d a y . G i f t . P l e a s e . R e a d .

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please do not vote until you've read below.
  Male.
  Female.
  Not interested.
  Questions or comments hindering my vote or choice to apply. In which case, please leave a comment below.
  OR! Do you like my last option**?
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:45 pm
This is another one of those "Are You Interested?" topics, and I've been inspired to make this rp just recently ( last week, in fact ). This, good ladies and gentlemen, is my holiday offering to you. I wanted to make this to see if anyone was interested in this ONE ON ONE.
Themes/Genres include: Dark romance, drama, horror, and mentally instable characters.
So...Yeah, I've been watching this series in which a lot of people have watched and I was inspired by its highly suspenseful drama.
While this idea is only one aspect of the entirety of this series, I enjoyed watching its rather gruesome outcome.

Story is:

This house is said to be haunted. Misfortunes occur to anyone who lives there, which is why this house is constantly changing its owners.
You, inevitably, move into this house with your parents unknowing of the history it brings. You are a laid back sort of kid, a teenager who doesn't give two flying sheeps what your parents say. You've been ignored, sometimes bullied, and outcasted at your old school, but you're a pretty smart kid. Really smart, actually. You are worldly, have great taste in music, and know a lot about books and movies and the sort. But you don't really have any friends. So moving to this house has provided you a fresh start for both you and your family.
Your mother and father have been having issues in their marriage and you know it. Because of dramatics, they moved here in attempts to save their marriage, even though they won't tell you that. Your mother is a busy woman and your father is a psychiatrist, who has decided to use his new home office to treat his patients.

So you've just moved into this place, thinking the creepiness and the new start is pretty cool.

Until you meet him/her. This person has appeared in your room, flipping through your cd's. You're like, "What the ********?" but this person doesn't care about invading your personal bubble. They are young, like you, and have a shitty personality like you. This person thinks you're pretty cool and you sort of take a liking to them too.
Now you learn this person is a new patient of your dad's. Great. They're a psycho. But they haven't shown any...too unusual behavior. Sure, they are sort of shady and you don't know too much about them, but you like them enough to trust them even though this person appears in your house at the most odd of times. They've been caught by your father on several accounts, and your father doesn't like having his patient around you for various reasons. But no matter what, this person always somehow sneaks inside.

And now this house you're living in is beginning to get weird and abnormal events have begun to take place. This person seems to know something and while you like them enough, you are unsure of how to trust them. Are you scared to play? Or are you ready to find out they deadly truth?

So! I give full credits to this lovely series for entertaining me. I finished their 12 episodes in less than three days and my! I loved it.
It's called American Horror Story. While I recommend everyone watch it, you don't need to watch it for the sake of this rp. AHS is a VERY mature watch, and be prepared to scream or squirm while watching. While I am the true embodiment of a scaredy cat, I forced myself to watch this series and found myself quite satisfied. Thus, if you have watched AHS, I recommend you do not spoil it for the others. AND! This rp is inspired by AHS but events will not follow the series for I have changed the story. This includes a different history of the house in question, and different events/circumstances.
AGAIN, DO NOT LET THIS DETER YOU FROM APPLYING! YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SERIES TO APPLY, FOR I WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE! IF YOU HAVE WATCHED IT, BE AWARE THAT THINGS WILL BE DIFFERENT THIS TIME AROUND.

However, I wanted to put my own twist and create events not said in this series. I've even kept the genders of these main characters unknown. This is where it gets difficult. Since I am a roleplayer that plays both genders, I often have a hard time choosing genders for my characters.
So, if you are interested in joining me on this ONE ON ONE, then please state which gender you'd like to be, and I'll be the opposite. Either gender would do fine, but I'd like to get a vote before I make the rp and make my character's gender definite.

You'd be trying out for "You"
And I'll be playing "This Person"

**But! I have another option. Would you like it better if I just made the rp, but left the gender open? That is, I'll make the rp and start accepting the "You" role for any gender. Once I have found the character that I feel that is the most suited to the rp, I will make the "This Person" role in the other gender. The only problem is that most people usually don't start making their characters unless there is initially the other character made first. But if you've read this option, then you're fine with it and willing to make the "You" character whatever gender you please.

Any and all comments, advice, or anything else is VERY MUCH RECOMMENDED. If you wanna talk to me about the series, which I'm happy to do so, you can PM me or IM me (preferred) and we can gossip about it and how wondrous it is.

Sorry this was so long to read.
Please and Thank you.

Happy Holidays.
Bunny.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:11 pm
ME ME ME ME ME

IF ANYONE ELSE TRIES TO TAKE MY SPOT I WILL FEED YOU TO MY ZOMBIE CROCODILES

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:16 pm
Once I saw that there was crazy peeps, I knew it was the perfect RP for me. :3

Anyways I think it's a great idea but lesbians because no hetero plz.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:02 pm
I am rather open about sexuality. When I make it, just apply and note somewhere that you'd like me to play a female.

On that note, I am the roleplay creator that does not accept reservations, so I will keep the spot open until a good amount have applied. That is, if enough people are interested in this or not.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces