Reply 08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News
School shooters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:10 pm
Yeah...so there was 3 killers but the media decided to only give it to the guy that was dead in the school. Why? Idk. I guess someone on top wanted them to do a cover up. (maybe people are doing human sacrifices with all these mass shootings *shrugs)

Anyway when i first heard bout it i read an article from some paper in Chicago and they said there was 2. But later they talked bout it on tv saying its just one person and whatnot. But there are footage and interviews that was never posted anywhere on tv but was lucky to find itself on the internet, though it might get pulled down by now. One was showing police chasing a guy into the woods and talked on the radio saying they caught one of the shooters but yet didn't handcuff him or anything, was just standing around. Another shows a young boy telling that after he was taken outta the building that he saw another man in handcuffs on the ground surrounded by police. And lastly there was more then 3 weapons then they said on the tv. There was 3 or something with the guy's car or on his person. But they didnt tell that they found more weapons around the area of the school/woods.

I know someone will probably tell me off or argue. I wont reply just telling what i've seen and hear.Yes i did watch what was show on tv from day one till now. And no Im not trying to be bogus or anything. Just wanted to tell the truth. Media always change the truth. And yes I do hate what has happened to the children/adults that was killed. No one deserves to get killed, especially children that havent been around long.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:52 pm
I for one agree with your stance. o-o thats crazy!  

Maddy-Mazey

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
08. ✿ - - - All Around The World News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items