tattoos i want.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pos kam

Shy Snack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:06 pm
i want many tattoos, i want sleeves on both arms n my right foot & leg tattooed n one to three on my left leg & foot n on my left hand n knuckles one on my back.
i few i want are:
12092011 on my knuckles.
a giraffe. idk where yet
totoro. on my left left leg.
unknown, a pokemon. idk where yet.
lollipops and candy with a koala bear on one of the lollipops. on my right elbow.
an octopus that goes from my left elbow down to my left hand n its tentacles wrap around my fingers and palm.
a girl holding a gas mask. on my upper left arm.
a swirl on m right knee.
a koa fish with a necklace with a anti-christ symbol on it.
USAF on my wrists the one on the left in bold black n white letters n the one on the right with colors n more girly.
a support our troops ribbon on my back with wings to show that i earned my wings in the aair force.
and pyramid head having his arm around a nurse's hips on my right leg.

that is what i want so far.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:32 am
Those sound really cool!

I am really indecisive so I don't know if I will ever get a tattoo.
I will definitely get one if one of my favorite band member signs me and get a tattoo of their signature. Knuckle tattoos appeal to me, but I'm not sure what or if I would get one.  

kinetic-weapons

Jessie0611

Tipsy Lover

15,400 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:59 am
So far I want.. a bass clef and evil butterfly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:08 pm
I've been wanting a tattoo for a while but I'm a big baby and don't like needles or pain
but so far I've been wanting a small clover in memory of a young friend that passed away
and maybe a watercolor tattoo of something, but I'm not quite sure yet  

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Vermillion-Acorn

Interesting Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 pm
I love tattoos! I have one so far; a Hello Kitty on my hip/stomach. =)

I already have money saved to get a new tattoo as soon as I have time to go. A scratch mark on my rib, with a white, calm wolf on one side of the scratch, and a black, provoked wolf on the other - to symbolize how temperamental I am. xd Also, wolves are a loner's symbol, and I like to be alone a lot. =)

I am currently saving my right arm for either a half or full sleeve - I want a biomechanical arm sleeve, because I LOVE robots and cyborgs! I'm also wanting a couple bows tattooed on me, because I love bows... but I don't know where to get them yet. I also want some puppy prints going up my back, because I love dogs.

I also want a tarantula on my left foot, and a cheery blossom branch on the right foot. The tarantula, just because I think they look awesome. The cherry blossom branch is for my half Japanese ancestory.

That's what I'm wanting so far. SO FAR. Lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:06 pm
[+More]
  • Black Cotton Beanie
  • Black Goth Pants
  • Black Web Bustier
  • Black Web Shirt
  • Coal Gunner Coat
  • Drop Earrings
  • Midnight Gothic Bat Shirt
I was thinking about this topic. However I don't have any tattoos. for you knowing what tattoo you should get or gotten. However when you grew old your tattoo wouldn't look as nice. the problem you know what to get. Think before about what ye gotta get. I hate to be rude and disrespectful to ye, I feel ya, so I would post on the wall the plan of having it. my suggestions to ye is not getting a tattoo other wise you wouldn't be allowed in pools in Japan.i think you should start something small by little. tentlely you need to find out more information about tattoo and how much pain. If I was you I shouldn't get tattooed up because it's hard to find a job.  

Star-geeker

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:13 pm
I would wanna have this tattoo on my arm
I still need to try to save Money for my bodyart

User Image

04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes