Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
It's midnight! What are you gonna do today?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Well you know when you wake up in the actual bright morning and start your day what are you gonna do? I keep getting reminded left and right about cookies and I want the Pillsbury holiday ones so I am going to Walmart to get some as well as Bojangles! I am excited to post the third day topic challenge. I was gonna do it at midnight but then I realized nothing has happened yet!

Oh and we need more gift wrapping paper too! My mom said she was going to get it but I kind of doubt it.

I want to finish my shopping but I don't know what to get my friends! Well one friend she has an Amazon wishlist so that is easy but one of my other friends is a drawer and she already has a new sketch book so I don't know what to get her......I might just ask her though. I never really given her anything and it sucks to know that! I already brought a card for her with the intent on paying her back but I only have the 50 bucks my mom gave me so I can;t do that. I'll just call her later today.

For some reason I am just so excited for this day!

Oh funny thing happened when we were in Walmart...well it was funny to me. We were in the shoe section and I had told my mom like two weeks ago I wanted new shoes anyways and she said okay.

So we went to the shoe section really just to get dad some new shoes and then I said I needed new shoes because mine were worn out and we all looked at them and they were just kind of muddy with a lot of dirt at the top so my mom said "You really do so you can start looking right now!"

Oh and guess what? I have always been a size seven and seven and a half shoe size. It could just be Walmart brand though, but I moved up to a size eight! I like my new shoes though! I am still keeping my old ones though because the only reason they are muddy is because I have to go in the backyard a lot to get sticks and wood to make a fire and I am either stepping in mud or our dog's number two. But i don't wanna mess up my new shoes so I am keeping the old ones just for that task.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:30 pm
            Sounds like you have a busy day ahead!

I need to work tomorrow. Before that though, I'm gonna do a bunch of house work and hang my new Yoda Christmas lights on my tree. I've also gotta finish writing out the addresses on my Christmas cards!

After work my boyfriend is taking me to a movie. 3nodding We also need to go get our Santa photo duplicated so we can send it out with all of the cards before Christmas.

My shoe size varies too, depending on what sort of shoes I buy. I'm usually a nine when it comes to things like runners and boots, but I usually have to move up a size when it comes to fancy heels or something.

Grombiekins

Shoujo Witch

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces