Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Demon] Zeek's Place Behind The Wall

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 am
User Image

yeah here's my harbinger of zalgo's dorm, it's pretty rad, i know, you don't have to tell me that

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:00 am
I've already forgotten what kind of stuff goes in these...............

User ImageAMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Zeek
Nicknames: none

Faction: Demon
Race: Harbinger of Zalgo

Natural Ability: Matter shifting. Zeek has two 'pools' of dripping matter (bits of void and dark matter and miscellaneous bits and pieces, all pitch black) on his shoulderblades. In their default state, they just look like two pits of bubbly tar. When they're being warped or manipulated, which Zeek does both subconsciously and with very little mental effort, they can change into various shapes. Right now they're just tendrils (spiked or smooth), two curved spikes, or small tendril-esque arms/hands (just two).

Personality: Diligent, judgmental, grating.

Zeek doesn't have much of a sense of self - a lot of his identity comes from his 'mission' or from those around him. He takes the idea of relating to those you're conversing with a little too literally: instead of just mirroring their hand motions or stance, he tries to sell himself by mirroring almost everything about them. His excitement over his assumed mastery of this tactic can make this come across as mockery.

He isn't very well-versed in socializing or making friends; he doesn't have a full understanding of how relationships work, so his interactions are usually just a means to an end. This doesn't mean that he'll refuse to speak with you or carry on casual conversation, but he's not the best conversational partner. He doesn't intentionally try to get on everyone's nerves, but it will possibly happen anyway.

He has an intense amount of admiration for anyone that he considers his better. In the Amityville setting, this will be instructors and administrators (and Zalgo, of course).

He has approximate knowledge of many things. This doesn't extend to anything that wouldn't be public knowledge (aka nothing that would get into ic knowledge of ooc stuff). He seems to have a lot of interest in finding out details about other students, though he doesn't really let on why.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? To spread the good word of Zalgo!

FEAR Ability: HE IS COMING. Zeek's FEAR is used to cause a feeling of dread and urgency. Any damage done is actually caused by his opponent to themselves, from psychological destruction to more physical (i.e. clawing at oneself, injuries while attempting to escape, etc). At Y1 this would be extremely weak, of course, and wouldn't manifest to more damaging attacks until much later.

This uses the Battle Cry mechanic!

No images in this thread were drawn by me for use as a real reference, they're just to give an idea of the general aesthetic of Zalgo-things!  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:01 am
i guess his points and things can go here

Okay nyet wtf is Zalgo?

User Image Zalgo is an Internet legend about an ominous entity believed to cause insanity, death and destruction of the world, similar to the creature Cthulhu created by H.P. Lovecraft in the 1920s. Zalgo is often associated with scrambled text on webpages and photos of people whose eyes and mouth have been covered in black. Zalgo is something horrible. Zalgo is something that’s coming. It’s coming soon.

The idea behind Zalgo is that he/she/it represents corruption. Corruption of innocence, corruption of normality, corruption of the world as we know it, the list goes on but you get the idea. Zalgo is the embodiment of that which is right decaying grotesquely into something very wrong.Zalgo is represented as a malign chaotic entity who manifests as apparently corrupted text on web pages, and as a black tentacled mass within cartoons and other images.

He Waits Behind The Wall, in a palace of tortured glass, served by legions forged from the tears of the sleepless dead and clad in armor carved from the suffering of mothers. In his right hand he holds a dead star, and in his right hand he holds the Candle Whose Light Is Shadow. His left hands are stained with the blood of Am Dhaegar. He sings the song that ends the earth. The hivemind that confounds the living, and perpetuates the torture of the damned. He takes the eyes, the window of the soul, removes the ability to feel...anything but pain. Once the eyes have been removed, the soul is removed. The living husk is testament to cruelty and everlasting doom. He cannot be stopped, as fear cannot be stopped. He is inseparable from reality, as he exists beyond the veil...waiting.

(from here, here, here, and here)

And here's a fun Zalgo text generator to play with!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:06 am
or here, maybe, i'm not picky

User Image

To invoke the hive-mind representing chaos.
Invoking the feeling of chaos.
Without order.
The Nezperdian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo.
He who Waits Behind The Wall.
ZALGO!

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:09 am
so good at these

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23555731
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=3&t=24019351#358011189